+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oxford City 27.01.21 [FAT QF]

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I agree, but it doesn't help when your manager wants you play like Man City, when you don't have anywhere near the talent.

The creative and attacking players in an Ardley side are in a complete hiding to nothing. Don't let him sign any more players!
    Footballers at this level should be more than competent to play this type of football.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Footballers at this level should be more than competent to play this type of football.
    Watch MOTD later & see how many can't.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Well clearly they aren't Matt. We couldn't be any easier to play against. No threat whatsoever.

Samtastic. A lesson in silencing the critics. Well probably not on here but you know what I mean.

You've got to laugh.

That's how you do it. Pick the ball up push forward and have a shot. Sam has got a thunderous shot and should have a go more often as I said on here the other day. Use it and there you go goal.

Delete our texts Elite, super Sam, never ever doubted him

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Another dismal first half. I don't know what the formation is supposed to be, but it's been 9-0-2 for most of the time. We have created virtually nothing and although their goal was fortunate, we are lucky to be only one down. One Notts player who has stood out is Eli Sam - but only because he's been even worse than the rest, he looks like he's got his boots on the wrong feet. Whatever our gameplan was in the first half it failed miserably, a total re-think is needed if we are to save the game.
    Good judge Elite

I said Ardley had one half to sort it out. Much better.

Chicksen is doing his best to confirm he isn't even an adequate bench warmer.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast