+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But he said no such thing, he pointed out that an eminent cardiologist had said it. Was the cardiologist exaggerating, or are the vaccines causing a staggering loss of life worldwide ? Whoa, don't even go there, chuck a dead cat on the table, we don't want to be to be discussing vaccine harms. Let's talk about non-existent anti-semitism instead.

It's simple mon ami, what is offensive is that people are dying and being seriously injured due to the vaccines, and government here and also in the US, try to close down what little debate there is and ignore the victims. What is offensive is that no one is harmed by a word, not even the word holocaust, but people are being harmed by the vaccines, but the ****s don't want to know.

You keep sitting alongside your mate Matt Hancock on this one mon ami, I'll stay well away if you don't mind.
    Thank f*ck for that.

anti-Semitic is up there with my favourite word to dislike. Along with the likes of Carbon footprint, carbon neutral

Our dystopian future edges closer as Scotland bring in 20 minute cities.

Its scary times for the next generation and not too many seem to be knowing what's going on.

I think like Sinkov dont be distracted from what is really going on. A bit disrespectful, meh get over it. How about turning our attention to the people dying from a jab, and our freedoms being restricted very single day without any one really giving a flying f.

Yet is trendy to spout out "anti-Semitic" noises to distract and it seems to work. Well it does on the whole but not for me. Wide awake

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    anti-Semitic is up there with my favourite word to dislike. Along with the likes of Carbon footprint, carbon neutral

Our dystopian future edges closer as Scotland bring in 20 minute cities.

Its scary times for the next generation and not too many seem to be knowing what's going on.

I think like Sinkov dont be distracted from what is really going on. A bit disrespectful, meh get over it. How about turning our attention to the people dying from a jab, and our freedoms being restricted very single day without any one really giving a flying f.

Yet is trendy to spout out "anti-Semitic" noises to distract and it seems to work. Well it does on the whole but not for me. Wide awake
    Why did Brigden mention "The Holocaust" to disrespect the millions of people who were daft enough to get jabbed with a MRNA/DNA manipulating jab?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Why did Brigden mention "The Holocaust" to disrespect the millions of people who were daft enough to get jabbed with a MRNA/DNA manipulating jab?
    UG has you worked out as well mon ami. You stick with the narrative, let's talk about anti-semitism, never mind those injured and dying after being persuaded the vaccines were safe and effective. Matt Hancock, Bill Gates, all those with shares in Big Pharma and their shills in the media, all those 'scientists', dependent on grants from Big Pharma for their livelihoods, they all love mugs like you. Keep up the good work.

UG has you worked out as well mon ami. You stick with the narrative, let's talk about anti-semitism, never mind those injured and dying after being persuaded the vaccines were safe and effective. Matt Hancock, Bill Gates, all those with shares in Big Pharma and their shills in the media, all those 'scientists', dependent on grants from Big Pharma for their livelihoods, they all love mugs like you. Keep up the good work.
    Odd claims to someone who coined "Hancock's Half Hour!" Just tell me what was the need to bring "The Holocaust" into Blow Job's Covid narrative.

Exactly the same terms were used to discredit Jeremy Corbyn and I well remember you hopping on to that particular bandwagon.

"Yet is trendy to spout out "anti-Semitic" noises to distract and it seems to work. Well it does on the whole but not for me. Wide awake."

Anti-Semitism is not a "distraction" if you are on the receiving end of it U_G, I don't suppose.

Still banging on about anti-semitism on a thread supposedly meant to highlight the harms vaccines are doing. You still don't get it don't get it do you ? Keep up the good work.

Still banging on about anti-semitism on a thread supposedly meant to highlight the harms vaccines are doing. You still don't get it don't get it do you ? Keep up the good work.
    It was not me who brought anti-Semitism into the Covid narrative mon ami, it was your iconic mate Brigden who opened this particular can of worms.

Attachment 23247

It was your good self who first mentioned anti-semitism mon ami, post 568, since then you have posted 14 times on the subject on a thread supposedly discussing vaccine harms.

Please read post 607 again mon ami. Take your time, think about it calmly, I really am not trying to be contentious, and ask yourself who benefits when discussion about vaccine harms is supplanted by discussions about anti-semitism.

It was your good self who first mentioned anti-semitism mon ami, post 568, since then you have posted 14 times on the subject on a thread supposedly discussing vaccine harms.

Please read post 607 again mon ami. Take your time, think about it calmly, I really am not trying to be contentious, and ask yourself who benefits when discussion about vaccine harms is supplanted by discussions about anti-semitism.
    You can blame me all you want mon ami. it was Brigden who jumped in with "The Holocaust" rhetoric not me.

"He's anti-Semitic, you were jumping all over my mucker Jeremy for saying less." is what I posted.

Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)