+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in disciplinary punishments

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Just offensive nonsense imo and the type of remarks which are, yet again, ruining the site and being made by someone who, allegedly, has been given a lifetime ban.
    You can talk mate seeing as most of your points against me are far worse and deserve a lifetime ban and the reason you haven’t yet is because you cuddle up to each other at night and get off with one another and have a long term relationship and are free to do as your please.

Most of the discussions you talk come so far out of your own arse, most of the time on this board is wasted on me so run along chaps and do something better with your time unless you love me of course and that’s how you want to spend most of your time then that’s fine by me.[/QUOTE]

Find me an example of any words I’ve written about you which ‘deserve a lifetime ban’ and I’ll willingly apologise.
    In the meantime your comments seem to suggest that one might add homophobic to a list which already includes ***ism and ageism, so why you’re still here is completely beyond me.
    You are right about one thing though...’most of the discussions’ are indeed ‘wasted’ on you. Your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You can talk mate seeing as most of your points against me are far worse and deserve a lifetime ban and the reason you haven’t yet is because you cuddle up to each other at night and get off with one another and have a long term relationship and are free to do as your please.

Most of the discussions you talk come so far out of your own arse, most of the time on this board is wasted on me so run along chaps and do something better with your time unless you love me of course and that’s how you want to spend most of your time then that’s fine by me.
    Find me an example of any words I’ve written about you which ‘deserve a lifetime ban’ and I’ll willingly apologise.
    In the meantime your comments seem to suggest that one might add homophobic to a list which already includes ***ism and ageism, so why you’re still here is completely beyond me.
    You are right about one thing though...’most of the discussions’ are indeed ‘wasted’ on you. Your loss.[/QUOTE]

You just making stuff up as you go along and it’s amazing what you come out with. This forum is full of accusations and abuse it’s like a crime scene.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    You are right about one thing though...’most of the discussions’ are indeed ‘wasted’ on you. Your loss.
    You just making stuff up as you go along and it’s amazing what you come out with. This forum is full of accusations and abuse it’s like a crime scene.[/QUOTE]

So now I’m ‘making stuff up’. What exactly? Coming from someone who in the last two days has described me as a narcissistic homo***ual that really is quite funny.
    Still waiting for examples...any single example will do...of why I ‘deserve a lifetime ban’.

If its so bad why stick around? As has been suggested elsewhere, its because you crave the attention, even if is is abusive attention. I guess its more than you get in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    If its so bad why stick around? As has been suggested elsewhere, its because you crave the attention, even if is is abusive attention. I guess its more than you get in real life.
    You want me to leave this forum and that’s why you come up with half of these bizarre comments and just trying to piss me off so you can continue to go play happy families and run this forum like you own the place.

You can try and get me banned all you want because it’s worked out for you last time seeing as the forum is corrupt and one sided and you can get me banned all you want, but it will only just prove my point about this forum. I will not give in to your demands on forcing me out throwing all the abuse at my way so go **** yourself.

So you will keep coming to a place where everyone hates you because you are so stubborn that you dont want to give those people the pleasure of you leaving voluntarily?

OK I see the, er, logic. As I said - always the victim, but in this case a self imposed victim. The psychologists would have a field day inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    So you will keep coming to a place where everyone hates you because you are so stubborn that you dont want to give those people the pleasure of you leaving voluntarily?

OK I see the, er, logic. As I said - always the victim, but in this case a self imposed victim. The psychologists would have a field day inside your head.
    Like I said before do I give a ****.....

Obviously you do. You keep coming back for more.

As for your ban. I'll abstain for the moment. Because your stupidity and logic is really at a humorous level at this time.
    You're embarrasing yourself but are just too dumb to realise it. It's truly comedy gold.

PS: I know it's kinda difficult to wrap your brains around this, let me simplify it for you.
    Remember the moment you discovered that your dad was also your uncle? And you went round proudly proclaiming the fact. Well Mr R4J, you doing the same thing here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Obviously you do. You keep coming back for more.

As for your ban. I'll abstain for the moment. Because your stupidity and logic is really at a humorous level at this time.
    You're embarrasing yourself but are just too dumb to realise it. It's truly comedy gold.

PS: I know it's kinda difficult to wrap your brains around this, let me simplify it for you.
    Remember the moment you discovered that your dad was also your uncle? And you went round proudly proclaiming the fact. Well Mr R4J, you doing the same thing here again.
    Coming back for more.... no that’s you trying to throw all heaps of crap at me. I come on this site to talk football but all you lot want to do is throw abuse and accusations.

Remember the moment you discovered that your dad was also your uncle? And you went round proudly proclaiming the fact. Well Mr R4J, you doing the same thing here again.[/QUOTE]

This has to be the icing on the cake of ****e coming from your mouth that tops the whole lot. Let’s see what heaps of ****e you come up with next.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)