+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in disciplinary punishments

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    RR, you seem like a smart fellow with more than two brain cells. You're not seriously letting this get under your skin are you? Whoever DDD is (and while I could care less if it is or isn't Rats it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if this was the sad sort of thing that gives him tingles in his nethers) there is nothing to be won from engaging. As I said, I don't mean it as a slur, but (s)he is obviously someone either pretending, or actually, well down the intelligence ladder. They can't string a sentence together, pretend or not, and seem unable, again pretend or not, to be able to understand what is written in response.

There is no way you are going to get them to shut up - the buzz of the fight, the delusional belief they gave the witty put down or brilliant one liner is too strong for them to resist - as you will see when I get the unsual inarticulate and bumbling reply to this post from them.

Watch me, they simply can't resist - can you DDD, you just can't?
    Keep plugging it....

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    You're right....
    Thanks for the compliment really tickles my heart for you to say so.

You're right...

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Past behaviour! the ban was for posting links to other sites to clarify up my comments you fool, that didn’t even deserve a ban what you are doing of constant abuse deserves a ban and for all I didn’t get around anything, mine was a temporary ban that was a farce, and look who want’s me back on it just proves my point time and time again.

You are a ****.
    Actually now I come to think of it, you are right. I dont understand how I could have doubted you - I am a ****. I really should be banned and you are right, so should Ramanag, and Romanis and now BaaLocks and anyone who doubts what you write (assuming they can understand it, as it is clearly on a mental plane well above ours). We are not worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Actually now I come to think of it, you are right. I dont understand how I could have doubted you - I am a ****. I really should be banned and you are right, so should Ramanag, and Romanis and now BaaLocks and anyone who doubts what you write (assuming they can understand it, as it is clearly on a mental plane well above ours). We are not worthy.
    There is nothing wrong with doubt but you are not doubting, you are constantly throwing abuse so nothing more to say.

This thread has gone of topic Thought we were discussing the tackle on Sane and Peps reaction to it Well why Rob tries to justify that tackle I find astonishing He says what's is the defender supposed to do when a skillful player like Sane is running at you Well for a start he wasn't running at Bennett he was running away from him and that was a calculated injury inducing tackle Afraid when you play a Warnock team this is always likely to happen to skillful players So watch out Vydra you will be top of the list when we play them

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    There is nothing wrong with doubt but you are not doubting, you are constantly throwing abuse so nothing more to say.
    Absolutely, couldn't have put it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    This thread has gone of topic Thought we were discussing the tackle on Sane and Peps reaction to it Well why Rob tries to justify that tackle I find astonishing He says what's is the defender supposed to do when a skillful player like Sane is running at you Well for a start he wasn't running at Bennett he was running away from him and that was a calculated injury inducing tackle Afraid when you play a Warnock team this is always likely to happen to skillful players So watch out Vydra you will be top of the list when we play them
    You’re right mista. Dreadful tackle and Pep’s reaction was purely that of someone who knew how much damage could have been done. Bennett could have stopped the action by tripping the near leg but he actually went across the near leg to hit the most vulnerable part of the other leg with his studs. You can defend professional fouls, we all know that, but you can’t defend that type of tackle imo. Bennett’s aim was to take Sane out of the match, again imo...not hard, just calculating.

Not sure it’s typical Warnock, have a reluctant admiration for what he’s achieved, but Cardiff did look a nasty bunch in that match.

ramAnag. Your right dreadful tackle funny Cardiff never challenged it There are fouls and there calculating dangerous career threatening ones Yes I'm same as you I really do admire Warnock but he never came out and condemned that tackle But he is a very good manager Don't like saying it but I think they will finish above us he's got a great squad theve spent a lot of money He likes a certain type of character playing for him and he is very good at getting them to do what he wants I think they could finish runner ups I would rather play against Villa than Cardiff anyday

Actually I got the answer to my question, many posts ago. I think it was RA.
    Goalkeeper won't be sent off if he made an attempt for the ball despite preventing the goalscoring opportunity.
    Only a penalty and yellow.
    But then as RA alluded, how does one interpret that on a consistent basis? Each referee has a different tolerance level.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)