+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Stuart Maynard appointed

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yeah I was replying to you, just because I felt it was being forgotten that he is an actual football manager and will have more experience of dealing with footballers than all of us put together on here.

He has been somewhat successful so I presume he has some emotional intelligence and leadership skills and he's not gonna go in there full David Brent and start giving it the biggun about the Wealdstone method.
    What you felt was er ... misfelt (if that's not a word, it should be). Don't worry, I don't think he's a telecoms engineer, a chiropodist or anything like that, or a PE teacher like we had before But don't forget a football manager runs the full spectrum from Pep thru to Fullarton, John Sitton, our own Proactive Not Reactive and everything in between.

And nobody's thinking our new team is Brent, Gareth and Finchy, although that would be interesting, and at least provide a clear Assistant Manager and/or Assistant TO the manager. On communications though, I think it is very natural for people to speak from personal experience. If Stu, Matt and Craig had taken over at Torquay or Yeovil for example, then I'm sure Wealdstone references would be flowing freely. Here though, the 3 of them will be spending dozens of contact hours weekly with our squad. My hunch is that they should refrain from speaking from that personal experience too much. Our players who faced them last season will be thinking 'hang on we beat you lot 9-1 on aggregate last year'. And I doubt Didzy or Crowley would be any more impressed. Not easy to rein in your personal experiences, unless you've made a conscious effort to do so, even then...

Anyways as we're in the season of reminders, don't forget to go to work tomorrow (if you work on Sundays...)

Quote Originally Posted by Putney Pie View Post
    Not sure why the hostility but then a clue is in your handle - very dated and time to move on and get into the 21st century?
    I'm not in the slightest bit interested in any of that guff. Very boring. On hostility though, look back and you'll see it came from you.

You're a new poster on the site, so you might not know how it tends to work on here - give out stick, and you'll get it back, with interest

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I'm not in the slightest bit interested in any of that guff. Very boring. On hostility though, look back and you'll see it came from you.

You're a new poster on the site, so you might not know how it tends to work on here - give out stick, and you'll get it back, with interest
    Oh, return of the numpty. yawn, yawn.

And do you think your post is interesting?

Typical hypocrisy from you, wasn’t a few weeks ago you were giving out personal abuse towards driller. Putney may be new but seems to have fathomed you out pretty early.

how it works on here? new posters are mostly just ignored, so yeah, giving out stick might be the option

Didn't take you long to find your level did it? 30 posts and it's name calling and personal insults, despite the forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Typical hypocrisy from you, wasn’t a few weeks ago you were giving out personal abuse towards driller. Putney may be new but seems to have fathomed you out pretty early.
    Ah you're just sore ever since you made a fool of yourself with the 'let's play Ryan Harley thread'.
    Me and DP are fine, but maybe you should keep quiet on this because you were throwing personal insult around just a few days back. Now there's hypocrisy.

Ah you're just sore ever since you made a fool of yourself with the 'let's play Ryan Harley thread'.
    Me and DP are fine, but maybe you should keep quiet on this because you were throwing personal insult around just a few days back. Now there's hypocrisy.
    Eh??

Typical selective memory from our board ‘authority’ on all things tactics. You even misquote what I said…..besides, you were the only one trying to ridicule me (whilst also saying everyone else agreed, typical gas lighting behaviour from you again) which is bizarre coming from a clown who said it was wrong to criticise Baldwin for coming into the season out of shape because he scored a goal against Boreham Wood!

Trying to feel big and important on an internet message board, pillock 😂 No hypocrisy from my end, I haven’t tried to make out I don’t insult people and call other people out for it.

Think you’ve hit the nail on the head TSANHO. Quite sad really but if this is how he gets his kicks in life…..

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast