+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT going to the game today?

Anyone NOT going to the game today?

I cannot make the trip today. Just wondering if I will be the only one?
    Does anyone know of any commentary links? If not, it looks like I will be following on BBC text.

re: Anyone NOT going to the game today?

I'm sure you can listen live on Radio Cumbria as it's not a league game and they can have commentary on line.

Aye, I'm sat at home. Any decent free streams?

BBC RC don't even have a programme sheduled for it from what I can see on their website.

Never thought of that Carlisle, United World still not have exclusive rights over cup games? I cancelled my subscription some time ago.

You're right Thailander - just had a look at the listings for BBCRC. However, it does look like BBC Newcastle have the commentary but I don't know if it is streamed live over the net or not.
    Don't normally like listening to commentary from other clubs, but with it being a Newcastle-based station it might not be too biased towards Sunderland hopefully.

Good shout Bluemun Listening now. Hope they dont cut it when the match starts.

BBC Radio says full live commentary from 1400 on BBC Radio Cumbria and BBC Radio newcastle.

Whether or not it'll be available online depends on the person switching the switch.
    I believe FA Cup games can be streamed online as Premium TV own the Football League rights (Lge1,LgeCup,Paintpot). - view external link

Nice find Feckwittery. Still got music on at the moment. BBC radio Newcasle have a build programme on now, so shall keep listening until nearer kickoff.

On Radio Cumbria now - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)