+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Could Lose Hobbs...

We Could Lose Hobbs...

Yes, it could well be a possibility and maybe there's nothing we can do to prevent it. Not a question of us not prepared to pay for him, if that's what Hull insist.

No it seems Hull are interested in Wigan's Beausejour. So a direct swap (with some fee) might well be the move Hull have in mind for Hobbs.

I hope it doesn't happen, but knowing luck with transfers, I'm not very optimistic.

re: We Could Lose Hobbs...

Breech of contract. Can't happen without court action.

All people talk about is hull want to re call him and other clubs want him.what about what Hobbs wants?it is his career we are talking about.

He cant be sold

what do people not understand about the situation.

IT IS SIMPLE

he is on a season long loan and can be recalled by his parent club in case of a player emergency ie all there centre backs are injured. They cannot recall him to sell to another club.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    He cant be sold

what do people not understand about the situation.

IT IS SIMPLE

he is on a season long loan and can be recalled by his parent club in case of a player emergency ie all there centre backs are injured. They cannot recall him to sell to another club.
    I think 45 that's wrong mate I'm sure there is a clause in the loan deal contract saying that he can be recalled if clubs 'buy' him, Wigan are after him.

Like I said its all well and good other clubs wanting him but he is settled here and wants to stay.hobbs has the last say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Like I said its all well and good other clubs wanting him but he is settled here and wants to stay.hobbs has the last say in the matter.
    Thats obvious I'm sure he'll decide what he wants to do

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    How does Hobbs have the last say when he's under contract?
    I think Hull are just trying to pull a fast one and I doubt very much anything will come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    I think Hull are just trying to pull a fast one and I doubt very much anything will come of it.[/quote]

What he means is I think, that when a player digs his heels in and will not co operate, why would you want him? He's out of contract in 5 months. They'd end up with a player costing them wages, tying up a squad number, who would STILL leave for nothing.
    Childish on all sides really.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I think Hull are just trying to pull a fast one and I doubt very much anything will come of it.[/quote]

What he means is I think, that when a player digs his heels in and will not co operate, why would you want him? He's out of contract in 5 months. They'd end up with a player costing them wages, tying up a squad number, who would STILL leave for nothing.
    Childish on all sides really.[/quote]

What nobodies mentioned so far is that Hobbs can sign for Forest now because there's only 6 months of his contract left. Remember K.Wilson to Celtic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast