+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: willian...

willian...

top player

re: willian...

So is Lucina Traore

Pardew...top manager?

Seriously, any worries that you may just be playing 2nd tier football next season, losing the millions you've already borrowed, and could spend your penultimate season at Downton Park desperately trying to gain promotion before your first season's renting of the OS?

I would think you lot have more to worry about than Spurs/Willian

Cerebrally speaking he really has a lot to worry about which I explained to him in a previous post!

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    top player
    You really do have to laugh at the West Ham mugs that come on here trying to be clever by idiotically trying to take the piss out of Spurs, who currently sit in joint 4th place in the Premier League on 43 points, despite still being without 5 or 6 of our top players, who are all due to return within the next week or Two.

You would think that the brain dead Hammer numpties would be more concerned about the steaming pile of sh!te that they follow, being joint bottom of the Premier League, with just 18 points and pinning their hopes on an injury prone cart horse.

Got to love the fact that they have borrowed this years TV money in advance because they are deep in debt and don't have a pot to piss in, reality is that relegation would financially devastate their no mark little club, maybe rather than coming on here and mugging themselves off they should be worrying more about their own problems, of which t

not bad,a bite from 3 of the 4 members left on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    not bad,a bite from 3 of the 4 members left on this site.

Because West Ham are in such a great position for you to be taking the piss etc.

Any wonder Traore backed out at the last minute when he saw just how bad a state the Spammers are in!

Yes I know the same could be levelled at us with Willian but I think that was just financial and, in any case, I don't he'd would add anything to our midfield if all fit!

The problem for the Spammers is that if they go down the parachute payment wont be enough for them to go back up again like the yo yo club they are, they will be heavily in debt which is a pre-condition for them going to the OS as a debt free club!

Balance of power looks like swinging to Millwall who may be taken over by Paladini, ex QPR chairman who has history with Holloway!

It now makes sense why Holloway went there but tbh ive never rated him, too much gob but shd go down well in that part of the world!!

despite still being without 5 or 6 of our top players, who are all due to return within the next week or Two. i find that odd as you were piss poor with all the so called stars playing,even the worst team in the premier beat you twice.as for west ham you wont get a honest fan saying we are ok,we are poor.both of our clubs have one goal this season,west ham to stay in premier,spurs to get top 4.we will see come may.

Lets talk basics you twa.t!!

You've already welched on bet for charity for £100 in which I claimed Spurs would finish above you giving you a 10 point start!!

So lets review it and I give you a 20 point start!!

I wont hold my breath!!

Duh!!

Chomp chomp chomp.

It's the new Pacman don't you know.

Like candy from a baby Conn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)