+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ozzy62...we need to talk

Ozzy62...we need to talk

I've just read your post in which you refer to me as a failed father...this is now the 2nd time you have taken the opportunity to get a little personal..it seems you have an insight into my personal life...I happen to be very happily married and have 3 lovely children..obviously you have information on my ability to be a good parent to my 3 kids...this is mainly a football forum mate and the Saints site is one I mainly enjoy visiting since our matches against each other over the last few seasons...
    If you choose to take the personal route to try and wind me up then that's up to you...very easy to do when you are locked away and sat behind your keyboard isn't it...

Perhaps you would like to reply to this post when you get a minute...by the way a complaint has gone in,something I've never done but you have forced my hand...I look forward to your reply...have a nice day

re: Ozzy62...we need to talk

I find it hard to condemn 62 for his view. How can you bring up children the West Ham way and not expect it to be called abuse?

Hope the complain button brings all you expect HoofPoof!

COYS

What do you expect to achieve from this Steve?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    I've just read your post in which you refer to me as a failed father...this is now the 2nd time you have taken the opportunity to get a little personal..it seems you have an insight into my personal life...I happen to be very happily married and have 3 lovely children..obviously you have information on my ability to be a good parent to my 3 kids...this is mainly a football forum mate and the Saints site is one I mainly enjoy visiting since our matches against each other over the last few seasons...
    If you choose to take the personal route to try and wind me up then that's up to you...very easy to do when you are locked away and sat behind your keyboard isn't it...

Perhaps you would like to reply to this post when you get a minute...by the way a complaint has gone in,something I've never done but you have forced my hand...I look forward to your reply...have a nice day
    I see some one knicked the search button,so I can't be ****ed

I beg your pardon matey...what is skunt mad when it's in...if your referring to a post on the Pompey board from a few months ago mate I happened to mention a book that I got hold of at a boot sale about Pompey crew..Pfc steve replied to it and I stated that I was following my team around the country as I used to do in my younger days..I never once looked for trouble in all my time but looked after myself if I needed too as I hope you would...my boy is not and will never be a hooligan ...if you can't find the thread I suggest y ou get a site mod to dig it out mate...as I stated ...your a big man behind your keyboard and a coward

I just bumped it for you chaps, an easy find if you know how.

Ozzy's recollections of that thread don't exactly fit in with reality.

A Scum Myth if you will, nearly up there with Papa's efforts.

Looks like your complaint attempt failed young Stephen.

Is there anything you don't fail at?

Visit the Pompey board..you are a coward mate,got it all wrong haven't you...young Ozzy...what a complete (unt.

I'm not getting involved in the argument /debate or whatever you want to call it but just wanted to say - is this all really necessary?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast