+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £37m!!!!!!!!!

£37m!!!!!!!!!

...For Juan Mata ...desperation!!!

This circus is getting better every week. To me the Glaziers are just very rich Venky's. Moyes is failing miserably and I just pray this clueless lot keep him for long enough. Mata is a nice footballer, but Chelsea have 3 better. No way is he anywhere near £37m. Jose will laughing his head off. He's already spending the cash on Matic and this guy from Basle for £11m. Chelsea will win the Prem IMO.

But what a joy to see ManU fall apart. Last nights result was hilarious. Today is better. I'm staggered at the amount of mistakes Moyes is making. And sat next to him, a very gormless looking Phil Neville.

re: A?37m!!!!!!!!!

May I just be the first to say if Mata is worth 37 million, then what does that make Rhodes worth?! (And Ings for that matter.)

A player that has been labelled as lazy and not a team player.

Yes, he is tried and tested in the top League, but for me if a club is willing to spunk 37 mill on him, then JR and Ings have got to be 10 million minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dunn0709
    May I just be the first to say if Mata is worth 37 million, then what does that make Rhodes worth?! (And Ings for that matter.)

A player that has been labelled as lazy and not a team player.

Yes, he is tried and tested in the top League, but for me if a club is willing to spunk 37 mill on him, then JR and Ings have got to be 10 million minimum.
    £38m

Why care! Please dont think like a leeds fan and after one season actually think you are man u rivals. crazy cats!

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    Why care! Please dont think like a leeds fan and after one season actually think you are man u rivals. crazy cats!
    Shut up you Joey Deacon ...it's nothing to do with that at all, it's just funny

Your to funny!

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    Your to funny!
    too

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Your to funny!
    too[/quote]

What about the other one?

You're too kind Seventwo.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)