+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todays tipple..

Todays tipple..

No had hardly any beer for ages so decided raid the Stella box took oot 4 away start me 3rd bottle..what are you lads going to/ are drinking tonight/ afternoon.
    Feeling boozy already
    Anyone want join in..

re: Todays tipple..

I'm away oot after work so it'll be a few pints of Carlsberg down my local tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    No had hardly any beer for ages so decided raid the Stella box took oot 4 away start me 3rd bottle..what are you lads going to/ are drinking tonight/ afternoon.
    Feeling boozy already
    Anyone want join in..
    You drinking through the week, buc?

I take it Mrs buc isn't in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    I'm away oot after work so it'll be a few pints of Carlsberg down my local tonight.
    Is your local The Roseburn Bar Mook ? And is Carlsberg the only draught lager ? I personally don't like it

I'm away to my local for a couple of pints of Ice Cold Tennents then back home for a couple of cans of Carling and/or Heineken

I'm getting paid to taste Tennents Lager tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Fantastic, you lucky man, where are you doing that ?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    Fantastic, you lucky man, where are you doing that ?[/quote]

Paisley.

They are bringing out a new lager and yours truly will be sampling it and giving his views on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874

Paisley.

They are bringing out a new lager and yours truly will be sampling it and giving his views on it. [/quote]

You'd need to pay me in virgins to get me to drink in Paisley. Rather you than me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    Is your local The Roseburn Bar Mook ? And is Carlsberg the only draught lager ? I personally don't like it

I'm away to my local for a couple of pints of Ice Cold Tennents then back home for a couple of cans of Carling and/or Heineken [/quote]

My nearest pub is The Roseburn, they've got a few on draught.

My local is my old local in town, it's no cheap so I stick to cooking lager

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy

Paisley.

They are bringing out a new lager and yours truly will be sampling it and giving his views on it. [/quote]

You'd need to pay me in virgins to get me to drink in Paisley. Rather you than me. [/quote]

It's in a hotel. I'm hoping that'll be a bit more salubrious than your average Paisley hostelry. :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)