+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mild Mannered Baz

Mild Mannered Baz

I'm sure most who was on the last Blackpool meet remember Baz.

I have not got all the information yet as we did a live change over on a bus at 10pm last night and he whispered that he badly beat up a passenger from the bus the previous evening, obviously the passenger must have upset him, he said he did it well away from the bus because of the camera's so I guess he must have chased or followed him, I guess the quiet one's are always the worst, or Best

re: Mild Mannered Baz

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I'm sure most who was on the last Blackpool meet remember Baz.

I have not got all the information yet as we did a live change over on a bus at 10pm last night and he whispered that he badly beat up a passenger from the bus the previous evening, obviously the passenger must have upset him, he said he did it well away from the bus because of the camera's so I guess he must have chased or followed him, I guess the quiet one's are always the worst, or Best
    Did he forget to say "thank you driver" as he was getting off ?

Does that mean we should smile and call him Sir when we see him in Torquay?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    I know I'll buy him drinks all night for his actions if it was warranted Rammy

Alf that is so infuriating, you sit at a stop waiting for a runner who is a long way from the bus, they get on without even looking at you touch their Oyster and Don't say a word, I generally open the cab door lean out and shout "Your Welcome".

I always make a point of saying good morning when getting on the bus and thank you when alighting.. I was brought up with manners though unlike some of the scum today..

99per cent of our drivers are great including the Stanleys ,but there is the odd one who i could belt if i was 20 years younger..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I know I'll buy him drinks all night for his actions if it was warranted Rammy

Alf that is so infuriating, you sit at a stop waiting for a runner who is a long way from the bus, they get on without even looking at you touch their Oyster and Don't say a word, I generally open the cab door lean out and shout "Your Welcome".[/quote]

Let's hope it was a Forest fan he belted

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I always make a point of saying good morning when getting on the bus and thank you when alighting.. I was brought up with manners though unlike some of the scum today..

99per cent of our drivers are great including the Stanleys ,but there is the odd one who i could belt if i was 20 years younger..
    I have hardly caught a bus in the last 30 years. On the buses I used to catch, the driver was separated from the passengers at the front and one used to jump on and off at the open back.

'touch their Oyster'

excuse the ignorance...wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by paderbornclaret
    'touch their Oyster'

excuse the ignorance...wtf is that?
    Its a ****ney term for flashing their **** at the driver..
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    Its a type of card you put money on in london and you swipe it or show it when boarding the bus/underground i think Paders..

Correct. I have one that I use on the underground

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast