+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hairy cornflake

Hairy cornflake

Cleared.. - view external link

re: Hairy cornflake

Im surprised you can read Buc, or understand english, or respond in any way. That seems to be your usual level of competance judging by your comments that you cant understand anything i say.

Your parents were probably alcos, being scots, which fried your brain pre birth.

Competance.

Did you do that on purpose Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    Im surprised you can read Buc, or understand english, or respond in any way. That seems to be your usual level of competance judging by your comments that you cant understand anything i say.

Your parents were probably alcos, being scots, which fried your brain pre birth.

Yes my mum was an alchoholic..but you know what Psaw...I had much love for her...sober she was a fantastic loving woman...
    She was generous caring woman and one I'm happy to call my mum...

I don't get you at all..you certainly are different to what I'm used to..

I would never speak to anyone the way you have done..that's maybe why I don't understand you..but you won't ever get me high or into an argument as I don't do them never will..if you want an argument then you will be arguing with you're self .just try and get with the board..I don't have a problem with you at all..

Stay cool mate.

He's just a nasty repressed homo***ual Buc, take no (big purple) heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    He's just a nasty repressed homo***ual Buc, take no (big purple) heed.

Surely not..
    Maybe Nevermore mate he's had a bad day..these things happen..
    I make allowances for that..there's a reason for everything..

No reason to be repressed these days, surely?

My generation are much more ***ually liberated in terms of preferences.

I believe someday soon most people will be openly swinging both ways. It's only natural, after all.

I'm sure we all meet someone of the same gender now and then and get a semi. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, thats Paisley explained folks.

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    Well, thats Paisley explained folks.
    imthebore, you probably got your back door slammed a few times when you were all jacked-out on the smack, you Greenock-loving junkie filthbag.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe
    No reason to be repressed these days, surely?

My generation are much more ***ually liberated in terms of preferences.

I believe someday soon most people will be openly swinging both ways. It's only natural, after all.

I'm sure we all meet someone of the same gender now and then and get a semi. Nothing wrong with that.
    Botter alert.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)