+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negativity !:-(

Negativity !:-(

I come on this forum every day,reading some of the trash that's written & not commenting myself, but I can't help myself this time.I still can't get over the amount of so called Forest fans commenting on here about how we throw games away by not killing the opposition off & so on & so on.You do realise that we're near the top & not the bottom of the League do you? We have an owner who actually cares about what he invests in, and a manager who CAN get us promoted.It seems to me there are too many doom & gloomers on here & it doesn't take a genius to work out who it is all of the time. Get behind your team for a change or go support some other Club. COYR

re: Negativity !:-(

Look at my post on the last post haha. They wind me up so much moaning!!

Hiya Basie,

its criminal how much hate some people have for billy.its funny though as he played this formation against qpr,fester,west spam,blackburn and huddersfield, but they wait till we get beat by sheff u and draw to the top of the table.there is no hope.
    he has played this fromation all season and only lost 4 times,the second lowest in the league.yes we have drawn alo but its not always billys fault,the attackers who have had bundles of chances to kill these games of that we keep dropping points in.

longest unbeaten run in the league.
    joint fewest games not scored in which is 3.
    these negative tactics have given us the 2nd highest shots at goal in the league (behind fester) shots on target 143,shots off target 293.
    damn you billy and your negative tactics

The fact is some people just like to moan, they rarely have anything positive to say about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    its criminal how much hate some people have for billy.its funny though as he played this formation against qpr,fester,west spam,blackburn and huddersfield, but they wait till we get beat by sheff u and draw to the top of the table.there is no hope.
    he has played this fromation all season and only lost 4 times,the second lowest in the league.yes we have drawn alo but its not always billys fault,the attackers who have had bundles of chances to kill these games of that we keep dropping points in.

these negative tactics have given us the 2nd highest shots at goal in the league (behind fester) shots on target 143,shots off target 293.
    You're getting your nickers in a twist Polish. Look at the pic that sits above my. I'm 1 of Billy's biggest fans as regulars over the years on here can testify. But that

People moan and be negative because they have nothing better to do with their sad lives

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

I blame Ian Breckin

FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

I blame Ian Breckin

FACT[/quote]

I can't argue with that one Tricky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast