+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many will be at FP after today's shambles...

How many will be at FP after today's shambles...

on Tuesday then for the visit of Accrington Stanley ? 12842 for me. Can't say I'm very excited about it but it is a must win game for sure

re: How many will be at FP after today's shambles...

With the visit of a fat scummer, and the need to get behind our team more than ever

i'm going for 14375

maybe a few sneaky stains in the Accrington end.

I've missed the last seven home games. The football is absolutely dire and I refuse to waste any more emotion and time going to FP to see that absolute crap.

I may pop back once before the end of the season to say farewell to the friends on the North stand. But renew the season tickets - no chance. Twenty years of attendance are about to end.

Oh, I reckon at least a couple more years in Division 4 before many years in Division 3. Football nothingness for years and you can count me out.

One hundred and seven**** and a loose dog.

I admire your optimism Syn, do you really think this bunch of self abusers are capable of staying in div 4 for a few years?

I didn't want to sound to pessimistic Sui.

I don't get it,pissed off,last time I left a game early was Huddersfield away sometime in the90's,i love my team,but for Christ sake that's not acceptable,

Well I'll be there but ffs after today I reckon 14k tops.
    Barkers comments are reminding me very much of old Cotterball & the similiarities dont end there.
    I hope our board of directors have reminded him that today was not acceptable.
    Jervis up ft on his todd ffs..Pathetic & the moment I heard the selection I feared the worst. If we as supporters can see it why cant our managers ffs.
    Rant over.

I will not be there, not through anger with the team but because I am recovering from an eye op and don`t want to try and watch with one out of action .although after todays shambles it didn`t take much to deter me.I am convinced we are going down ,we have nothing at the club to change the downward spiral

Hope your eye gets better soon, could you pass on the details of your eye surgeon on to PFC so that he can get the players to at least keep one eye on the ball as one eye would be better than none as seems to be the case at the moment.

I'll go for 14069

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)