+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Baker

Neil Baker

O.K. A great win at Vale but was it sensible for Neil Baker to do the chest thumping and crowd rousing gestures? What if some impressionable youth had got wound up and started trouble?

re: Neil Baker

Baker has got form for causing trouble!

Steelydon, WTF!!! Are you you in a time lag or something. Top reaction from Bakes! No comment from you on Mental Mickey at GR to OUR fans!

itwasin, **** off you little prick. Go ****ing support another team you boring little ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs
    Steelydon, WTF!!! Are you you in a time lag or something. Top reaction from Bakes! No comment from you on Mental Mickey at GR to OUR fans!

itwasin, **** off you little prick. Go ****ing support another team you boring little ****.
    Subtle, but great reply.

Thanks. I didn't want to appear "on the fence..."

Did I pull that off?

PS Swear monitor, stops ******* but allows the rest - love that lol

Well done Proggs for showing yourself up for what you really are ! Keep your Posts to the team or players or get a RED CARD

Neil Baker is a passionate, vocal and often dervish-like football man. He showed it with his frustrated dances during the Holland and then Thordarson era; he showed it during our collapses earlier this season. He shows it when we win.
    He may not have the public persona and diplomacy of SD, but 'you know when you've been Baked'. Long may he continue.

PS. I studiously avoid responding to rival football fans on this site, especially obvious Port Vale ones. This twerp is just on the wrong site.

your the BIG TWERP Leicester.i thought u did not like bad language?now your in favour are you? You show your true colours also.Disgracefull from you Leicester.

regards neil baker i am not surpised the way he went on at end of the game at vale after some of abuse he was getting from vale fans nearby about his family and his stoke connections .and i would get your own house in order first regards micky adams and his antics

Quote Originally Posted by steelydon
    O.K. A great win at Vale but was it sensible for Neil Baker to do the chest thumping and crowd rousing gestures? What if some impressionable youth had got wound up and started trouble?
    Nothing wrong with a passionate Neil Baker. At least he did not go and head butt someone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast