+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell miss a beat and draw 3-3 with Hibs

Motherwell miss a beat and draw 3-3 with Hibs

We were lucky to salvage a point at the end. Poor defending at set pieces and only one on target attempt in the second half tells the tale. - view external link

re: Motherwell miss a beat and draw 3-3 with Hibs

Wasn't at the game today, but having a two goal lead then throwing it away is dissapointing. On the other hand, going into the last 5 mins at easter road 1 down you do expect the worst, so it was pleasing to get a draw. All in all i don't exactly know how to feel after the game. What i do know is thats 9 goals lost in the last 3 away games, probably most of them preventable. We have to stop gifting silly goals away.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin
    Wasn't at the game today, but having a two goal lead then throwing it away is dissapointing. On the other hand, going into the last 5 mins at easter road 1 down you do expect the worst, so it was pleasing to get a draw. All in all i don't exactly know how to feel after the game. What i do know is thats 9 goals lost in the last 3 away games, probably most of them preventable. We have to stop gifting silly goals away.
    We were two goals up having done feck all really. Hibs were utter p1sh but the fact they scored 3 goals against us tells you how feckin dreadful we were.

Either manager for tactics or Murray's team mates for ignoring instruction should be slaughtered for the way they left a rookie totally exposed all game. The boy did well but had to virtually defend against Hibs right flank himself.

Vigurs and Lasley were utterly desperate today as was Leitch and Hutchison was like a headless chicken at times.

The team deserve plenty

give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellzwell
    give it a rest all of you...bringing in young players and coping with injuries,, what do ya expect...?? start of season most had us relegated...last week plenty credit ...this week back to same old negative comments...get a life and support what we have...or ..DO ONE.!!!
    Its a messageboard ya thick plank... try telling yer brain that instead of turning up like the grim reaper telling everyone how to behave ...

Quote Originally Posted by bellzwell
    Were you at the game today? do you go to the away games?

[quote="mix106" date="19:36 on 08 Mar

Either manager for tactics or Murray's team mates for ignoring instruction should be slaughtered for the way they left a rookie totally exposed all game. The boy did well but had to virtually defend against Hibs right flank himself.

[/quote]

I wasn't at the game today but I'll wager that we retreated into our shell and defended far too deeply in the latter stages. I take your point about Murray but that was also the case with Craig Reid at Tannadice and McDiarmid Park - we leave our full backs totally exposed and it costs us big time.

yes I do go to away games and I follow the team whenever and wherever I can...but to be honest I'm sick of the **** that's posted on here ...just because people have an opinion that does not suit certain people on here makes this a total crap fest...sick of it...this is my last effort...continue to support the "Well"...I wish you all the very best ...

Quote Originally Posted by mix106
    Its a messageboard ya thick plank... try telling yer brain that instead of turning up like the grim reaper telling everyone how to behave ...[/quote]

Oh just before I go...Mix...or should I say "your highness"..you are not GOD only a very small cog in a very large wheel...****.

[quote="bellzwell"...I wish you all the very best ...[/quote]

If you are so sick of it and can't cope with peoples opinion why do you read it or come on here.

You consistently lecture people on here about their opinions. How about just trying to give your opinion of the game and never mind what others say and try and refrain from telling them to "do one or Shut the ***** up" as you have done on numerous occasions.

The only thing that seems to generate any sort of comment from you on these boards is when anyone has the cheek to call the game as they see it. You continually obsess about people and posters on here rather than the actual events o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)