+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South indian chilli garlic chicken

South indian chilli garlic chicken

Heard a few boys on here go on about this so decided to give it a bash from scratch. Chicken marinating over night and will crack on tomorrow before settling down for Cheltenham

re: South indian chilli garlic chicken

You'll need to let us know how you get on, fremsley! There's a few on here that know their stuff when it comes to curries, especially the South Indian garlic chilli.

The Punjab along the road from me does it but it's not very nippy. last time i asked for extra chillis.

Its not something i have noticed a lot on the menus up here so hence me making it from scratch. Will let you know how i get on though. Chicken will be getting cooked tandoor style as i dont fry my chicken anymore. Looking forward to this already

I like extra chillies as well, Wang. I got something called a tandoori masala, and they can make it to your desired strength. I asked for it extra hot, Jesus Christ, it was like shyting Mount Vesuvius.

Quote Originally Posted by fremsley
    Its not something i have noticed a lot on the menus up here so hence me making it from scratch. Will let you know how i get on though. Chicken will be getting cooked tandoor style as i dont fry my chicken anymore. Looking forward to this already
    Why, where are you based?

Aye i`m asking for extra chillies next time annaw .

Me and Big Al had one last night wae an extra large Kebab .

I usually rotate between Chinese and Indian Scran , but i feel like going mental this week and ordering another Indian.

tell me this my friends,... Why is a Chicken Jalfrezi in Belfast, a hot and spicy dish a bit like Chicken Tikka Chill Masala but when you go to the Indian's in Glasgow it is a mild creamy dish with almonds??

...and get this, when I went into Cafe India around 2006 and asked the chef came out and said it was English style I was talking about and he did it that way for me.

...as an aside I never get an Indian if I've been drinking, perhaps as it's more expensive i save it for a saturday night in without drink.

...I struggle to tell much difference between garlic Chilli Chicken, Chicken B***a, or Chicken tikka masala...it all seems like slight variations on the same curry.

Cheers.

curry is for oddballs who live alone and are suffering from nae woman to cook syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Sconemeister1314
    Aye i`m asking for extra chillies next time annaw .

I asked for extra green chillis in the Chapati 5 once and I think he thought I said "hey mate, just fire a whole jar of chilli powder through it"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)