+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves Bad Run Continues

Wolves Bad Run Continues

Dropped another couple of points

re: Wolves Bad Run Continues

Hopefully it'll last until at least this time next month

Quote Originally Posted by applomb
    What with this definition of a couple (=3) and crashbang's one word on Saturday (=5) I'm thinking I need a mathematical refresher class.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    What with this definition of a couple (=3) and crashbang's one word on Saturday (=5) I'm thinking I need a mathematical refresher class.[/quote]

Classes I thinks !

Ha ha, bad run
    1 defeat and a draw, preceeded by 9 straight wins. I guess based on that form it is, but really?

After they splashed the cash in Jan, I had zero doubt they would go and storm the league and I still think they will. They have good players, strength in depth, infrastructure for the PL so I wouldn't get your hopes up. We won't see them next season unless we go with them in the play offs, so now's the chance to see Molineux!

Quote Originally Posted by ExeterMiller
    After they splashed the cash in Jan, I had zero doubt they would go and storm the league and I still think they will. They have good players, strength in depth, infrastructure for the PL so I wouldn't get your hopes up. We won't see them next season unless we go with them in the play offs, so now's the chance to see Molineux!
    Only been 3 times ex..nice ground..its not like the 70s anymore..thank goodness...