+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens Supporters Searched At Dens Park

Queens Supporters Searched At Dens Park

Follow link for more >>>>>>>

- view external link

re: Queens Supporters Searched At Dens Park

This has been an issue at Dens Park for a while now - just how can blatant harassment still be allowed to continue after so many years?

I thought one of the few benefits of Scotland having a unified police force was that Tayside's 'finest' would have to come into line with the rest of the country regarding the policing of football - clearly not. Speaking personally, I've not been back to Dens since August 2007, so at the end of the day only the club is going to lose - I'm sure there'll be a few like me.

Is it just Queens fans who are being singled out for this attention or is it across the board?

ffs, my partner and i were searched while going in too palmerston at the 1-0 game from a jobsworth who was obviously looking for brownie points. all we had was a fruit shoot and my partner had her bag searched. whats all the about? if we declined the search and to get rid of the fruit shoot we wern't getting in!!! so you's are just as bad.

Boo hoo. Poor me. A big bad Policeman made me take my jacket off and padded my sides. sniffle...sniffle...And then,he did...he did...WHAT???

I was also searched for our game down a Palmerston last month.

Queens fans just use it as an excuse for the ****e support they bring to Dens.

if you have a bag then it has to be searched, typical inbred scumdee fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gandosour
    I was also searched for our game down a Palmerston last month.

Queens fans just use it as an excuse for the ****e support they bring to Dens.
    Were you asked to remove your jacket and jumper before receiving a full body search ?

Did 4 stewards stand directly behind you and intimate you for 90mims ?

Were you thrown out for standing up & encouraging your team ?

Have some Dundee fans a history of causing bother in Dumfries ? - YES

Have Queens fans a history if causing bother at Dens Park ? - NO

Is your club losing out on much needed money from visiting fans because of your bully boy stewards & Police - YES

Mc. 100% correct. This is what I detest about this mob. They seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago they were wandering around with there buckets in hand begging for our money to keep there club alive, then they come and slag us off. The dee should take a close look at themselves. Since there dark days they have consistently been the worst support to visit Palmerston and that includes rangers on two occasions. Flares thrown onto pitches and games being held up due to crowd trouble this season when they have been playing shows the mentality of a lot of the Dundee support, so yes, some of you f#####s should be strip searched at every turn!!

flares thrown? alway's take a great away support to palmerston and thats why you's survive! many do you take too dens? 15-50?

what, an emty bag? have you seen the state of dumfries?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)