+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlucky v Foxes

Unlucky v Foxes

Great starting line up from SG...played well & deserved a draw at least, plus only one loan player starting.

I see Pearson has said he thought Leicester were by far the better team...by far?, kinell Nigel show some class, we were well worth a point.

re: Unlucky v Foxes

Couldn't agree more aussie.

Just our luck that both our defenders had to go off injured as well.

Pearson is a bell end.

Best should have put his foot thru that chance in the 2nd half...: Are we been a bit mardy because Nigel didn't give us the praise we deserved ! OvO...

I disagree. Promotion winning Leicester weren't on the top of their game but they were relatively comfortable and did what was needed early on each half. They were deserved winners.

I ventured on to Porktalk last night and there was a thread about Pearson. Now I'm no fan of you lot as you know but even I was left feeling angry at this thread - about 80% on there were destroying the guy, most frequently calling him a c*** and k*******.

What an ungrateful set of scumbags they are on that site. You must be ashamed of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    I disagree. Promotion winning Leicester weren't on the top of their game but they were relatively comfortable and did what was needed early on each half. They were deserved winners.

I ventured on to Porktalk last night and there was a thread about Pearson. Now I'm no fan of you lot as you know but even I was left feeling angry at this thread - about 80% on there were destroying the guy, most frequently calling him a c*** and k*******.

What an ungrateful set of scumbags they are on that site. You must be ashamed of it.
    He'll always be a hero in my eyes but his comments of Leicester were by far better team was absolute rubbish, just look at match stats, we had twice as many shots on and off target and twice as many corners, they were hanging on big time at end.

This was after disruption of losing both center halfs just after half time, I wonder how you lot would cope if you lost Collins and Maguire during same game agains

Only the most biased of observers could think we didn't deserve something from this game...I accept that Pearson could well be biased but he should have enough class to not let that cloud reality...I'm not slagging the man by the way, just his opinion of the game, the bloke was awesome for us, great player & a captain fantastic.

Ashamed of Owlstalk... , about as ashamed as you are of next door.

only one thing a post like that deserves

**************kn0bhead alert *************

Lmao you deserved nothing! But then again you only ever beat 10 men.

Leicester never even got out of first gear lol

I was impressed with your howitzer tactics mind

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade
    Lmao you deserved nothing! But then again you only ever beat 10 men.

Leicester never even got out of first gear lol

I was impressed with your howitzer tactics mind

Them grapes sound sour ;-)
    Sheffields no 1?
    Yorkshires no 1?
    Same old same old

The 4 United fans that I have spoken to all felt that our performance was worthy of a point.
    Interesting that they, along with you, seemingly had nothing better to do on a Friday evening than watch us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)