+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be honest..

Be honest..

Who thought at half time, we were gonna lose. Not saying I did, but I heard a lot of plastics saying that we were dead and buried.

re: Be honest..

I honestly didn't think we were dead and buried at 0-2 down!
    I was worried, but I've seen us come from behind before, as we all have, but I was dreading us conceding another goal because that would've been the end, but I knew that if we could get the next goal then we'd have a great chance of turning it around!

And as it turned out, if the referee had had the balls to award us that cert penalty in the 3rd minute of the game when Revell was clearly pushed in the back then we'd have gone on to win the game in ninety minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller
    I honestly didn't think we were dead and buried at 0-2 down!
    I was worried, but I've seen us come from behind before, as we all have, but I was dreading us conceding another goal because that would've been the end, but I knew that if we could get the next goal then we'd have a great chance of turning it around!

And as it turned out, if the referee had had the balls to award us that cert penalty in the 3rd minute of the game when Revell was clearly pushed in the back then we'd have gone on to win the game in ninety minutes!

ditto

Weird - after this season's exploits you could never write us off. At NYS I would have been sure we would score - but yesterday Orient were doing a job on us in midfield and the normal fluid attacking football was a bit subdued as Frecklington was occupied - I never considered us dead and buried but I was worried where the goal was going to come from to get us back in it.

On my life I can say that at no point yesterday did I think we would lose. At half time I was singing I believe in miracles and thinking about how Gus Poyet kept Sunderland up.

Never!

I turned to my daughter who was proudly wearing her jesters hat and told her to hold back the tears...you will need them for full time when we win.

I never lost faith but I thought here we go again in a wembley final, but who cares because we won and championship here we come UTM

my dad said 1.0 down we would win. at 2 down it will be hard but doable. so my deciphering concluded. "a draw then"
    even at halftime millers fans had a smile on there faces. you just knew. didnt we?

I always thought we had two goals in us. At 2-2 I felt certain that Agard would get his usual goal. Bizarre to not feel remotely beaten at 2-0 down against a really good side.

At half time I was confident we would come back, but as we waited for the penalties to start,I lost confidence. However when Frecks missed his, for some bizarre reason I thought we are going to win and bet the guy next to me A?20. He paid up at the end and said he'd never been so happy to loose money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast