+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching...

Watching...

... the news, what an evil world we live in.

re: Watching...

I think if watching the news is upsetting you, you should probably give it a rest for a while.

You're really not responsible for all the evil in the world.

Go out, take up a hobby, enjoy yourself.

Return to the news when you're in a better state of mind.

I havent watched the news now for about six months,i always tuned in at one time,i seldom buy a paper either so unless its just laying there waiting to be read i dont bother with that either...

I dont feel that im missing out on anything and i doubt that they need my help with anything on there...

Thanx Sam, for a minute I was becoming paranoid all the world problems were down to me, I would go out and enjoy my hobby but the pubs shut in 10 minutes, aaaaaaaahhhhhh!

I had to laugh the other day when the news was on about fewer kids learning foreign languages, ffs it wasn't that long ago they were saying english wasn't the first language of many of OUR school kids.

Every night we see men armed to the teeth fighting in Iraq, estimates say about 1,000 people have been killed in the past three weeks sadly most of them civilians. Sounds more like 'ethnic cleansing' than a war. How Tony Blair can sleep at night only 'god' knows.

... the tennis and Nadal farting about with his water bottles so the labels are pointing towards the camera, I'm sure he'll be able to get a job as a shelf stacker in Tesco's when his tennis career is finished.

... Kevin Bridges, FAF.

Just flicked on Embarrassing Bodies, it's amazing what surgeons can do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I had to laugh the other day when the news was on about fewer kids learning foreign languages, ffs it wasn't that long ago they were saying english wasn't the first language of many of OUR school kids.
    Sounds like English is the "foreign language" they are referring to!

Actually, with English as the official language of business and communication in the European Union there would seem to be fewer reasons for English children to acquire a second language!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast