+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Braggy

Braggy

What tha doing in northern general ? Ope tha not badly !! Going to miss ar games this season we mite get 6 pts more than usual !! It's the banter of a local derby I like all mutters , all no it alls , all bollox friendly rivalry all the best too you all Red Ultras xxx for ar helmit too xxx auntie Cyril s got thee a present dunt 8tit Ageeun it's only 3 month Owd a cute YORKIE fo thee

re: Braggy

Snip ?

Nivva dint think mi Owd mate had the BALLS for that ope thar oreyt yung un keep well , Red Ultras

haha Nice one Roma...It wern't me mate it were a relative er ars' avin a bad time...Touch n gu an all that but evrythin's not too bad nar..

Wer up theer frerm nine int mornin til abart gone eight at neet..Thanks fer tekin time art tho Roma fer askin an all that mate, thar a good un, arless has been..Tek care mate and bi sure ter put six points past them fckers...Tha knows who am on abart...

Hope everything is fine with your family Braggy - you have a wonderful 'clan' each and everyone of them and it is sad to hear of the illness in the family.

Best wishes xxxx

Thanks Sal...Everything looking good now love. xx

All the best braggy mate hope it all comes good for you all.

re: Braggyr

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72
    don't be fooled by this 2hat rev72 he is a mongrel , never been to bellend road I know him ! Scumbag is being kind , gives but carnt take sing the Munich song Rev it's all you know distasteful turd ! And don't start that Istanbul stuff again ! Give n take ! Your problem is you can't take it , sod off to Saville Town Tossa

Sorry braggs n co , he is a nomark ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared
    don't be fooled by this 2hat rev72 he is a mongrel , never been to bellend road I know him ! Scumbag is being kind , gives but carnt take sing the Munich song Rev it's all you know distasteful turd ! And don't start that Istanbul stuff again ! Give n take ! Your problem is you can't take it , sod off to Saville Town Tossa [/quote]

You sad pathetic vile piece of scum!!!

This bastud made some absolute disgusting comments on the Barnsley board about the 2 innocent Leeds fans who got murdered.

The lads on here know my feelings about ANY Football supporter who sing vile songs about the innocent dead.

Ask braggy what I said when Leeds fans were giving dave jones the pedo chants.

I never have nor ever will join in sick songs or make sick comments about innocent fans who get murdered.

You have shown yourself

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)