+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Clayton

Max Clayton

Interesting that The Sentinel mentions that the lad is training with another club.

SD might as well snap up the replacement that he has been hinting at.

re: Max Clayton

i personally would say sign the contract or go
    hes had few years to think about it

long as weve offered a contract of same or increased value then we will still get a fee from whoever has him at tribunal

we dont want anyone who wouldnt sign in a heartbeat to play for us

Which club?

Blackburn Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by jaycafc
    Blackburn Rovers
    Teaming up with Luke Varney then.

Wish he'd just get on with it and go. Has done next to nothing in terms of proving himself, yet seems to think he deserves a big move. I wonder if it registers in his head that all our big money moves in the past have done something for us, and proved their ability. This lads done neither.

I, too, just wish he would get a move on (literally!) and let us carry on. Whilst I appreciate and thank Max for the highlights (goal at Wembley, Southend away in play-offs), I am still disappointed with the way he has decided to leave and I think he has lost too much support from the fans to ever sign a new contract anyway. Life goes on and I hope Max can get his career back on track and fulfil some of his potential.

Reading the media reports, it appears to me that SD now knows that Max is definitely not going to sign for us, so he can continue to plan for life without him. Reading between the lines, I also feel that SD is none to happy with the path that Max has chosen to take.

I don't think Davis is upset with Max for not re-signing with the club; I think he's upset that Max, or his agent, hasn't effectively communicated what their plans were. It's one thing if, after he was offered the updated terms, Max called in and turned it down up front. It's another entirely to silently part ways.

Dear Max in the words of norman stanley fletcher "get lost you charmless nurk"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast