+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prank letter to the Hammers

Prank letter to the Hammers

Hi guys,

I wrote a prank letter to the Hammers which is featured in my book of prank letters to football clubs. I have to say that your club were absolutely fantastic to deal with and very kindly sent my son some free merchandise.

The title of the book is 'My Book of Absurd Letters to British Football Clubs' and one pound of every sale goes to charity - the RRP is only 6.99.

The book has received fantastic support from the fans of some other clubs (most notably Burnley, Huddersfield and Northampton Town - who bizarrely aren't featured in the book!).

There are 24 chains of letters in the book involving clubs across Britain including your very own Hammers, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Peterborough, Bradford City, PNE, Barnsley, York City, Lincoln City, Doncaster Rovers, Exeter City, Middlesbrough, Celtic, Hearts, Dumbarton, Dundee, Morton, Ayr Utd, Stenhousemuir, Elgin City, etc.

The book is supporting 3 amazing charities - one of which is the Adam Stansfield Foundation (an Exeter Ci

re: Prank letter to the Hammers

why cant people put links in the link box?! - view external link

thanks jon15u - much appreciated! I've got insufficient posts to put a link in the box unfortunately...

Would you be able to post the link to the site where people can get the book and see more about the charities it's supporting etc? www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com

Thanks again!
    Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by Astonishing50
    thanks jon15u - much appreciated! I've got insufficient posts to put a link in the box unfortunately...

Would you be able to post the link to the site where people can get the book and see more about the charities it's supporting etc? www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com

Thanks again!
    Fraser
    What do you think this is a library FFS! - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup

Thanks again!
    Fraser
    What do you think this is a library FFS![/quote]

Your all Kirky...good man

Quote Originally Posted by kirkup

What do you think this is a library FFS!
    ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)