+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you know when ROSIE is about...

you know when ROSIE is about...

All my posts end up at the top of the message board
    the STALKER has returned...

re: you know when ROSIE is about...

I do hope we are not in for another season of this nonsense... let's keep it footiecentric

Indeed, keep your lovers' tiff to yourselves guys.

Oh I don't know, it's quite amusing in a chase me chase me type of way

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Oh I don't know, it's quite amusing in a chase me chase me type of way
    You're easily amused SD... To me, it all just seemed tedious and a waste of my time having to trawl through such drivel when it highjacked decent threads

Quote Originally Posted by bluekite
    To me, it all just seemed tedious and a waste of my time having to trawl through such drivel when it highjacked decent threads
    2nd that. It makes following the relevant comments on a thread that much more difficult.

He should have been dealt with a long time ago, but nobody was interested, in fact some of you made it worse, i'll give the scummers one thing on SM, they all stick together and back each other up, when Rosie was talking about shagging my wife and smashing my face in amongst other things, i got no support what so ever from any of you, even while sabotaging all my posts, none of you said a word.

Should have ignored him Steve...mans a bit strange i think.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    He should have been dealt with a long time ago, but nobody was interested, in fact some of you made it worse, i'll give the scummers one thing on SM, they all stick together and back each other up, when Rosie was talking about shagging my wife and smashing my face in amongst other things, i got no support what so ever from any of you, even while sabotaging all my posts, none of you said a word.
    It is, of course, possible that the regulars on here find you as tedious as the other bloke.

Just a thought, like!

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    I remember someone saying to you last season that you should ignore him. But you keep giving him the attention he wants. Wise up and don't bite. He's a sad lad on the internet who you've never met so just ignore him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)