+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: crumpet

crumpet

I do one of the toughest jobs there is, yes drainage and working in central london can be extremely tough constant grief jobs customers making jobs harder traffic wardens and so on, but when i step outside there are tons of stunning looking women walking about it makes me feel better, when these women smile at Es***red my work mate says they are really taking the p out of ya mate, cheeky sod, i must say london must be one of the beat cities in the world for beautiful women

re: crumpet

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I do one of the toughest jobs there is, yes drainage and working in central london can be extremely tough constant grief jobs customers making jobs harder traffic wardens and so on, but when i step outside there are tons of stunning looking women walking about it makes me feel better, when these women smile at Es***red my work mate says they are really taking the p out of ya mate, cheeky sod, i must say london must be one of the beat cities in the world for beautiful women
    Hmmm, better don't let the wifey see this. She won't be letting you out for games!

re: crumpet

They're not laydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies are they Es***?

Au revooooooooooooooooooooooir