+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Confused

So I came on here last weekend for the first time in ages, basically to say hi to some really good people and genuine footy fans. It's not their fault they support the teams they do

As I was here I had a bit of a read and saw that there were a lot of new posters. That should be great but there seemed to be an air of antagonism and picking fights.

Honestly, I don't get it. I realise that anything 'England' related can be a target for certain people, but the people on this site are proper footy fans and aren't the nationalistic, obnoxious types that some may assume would frequent this site.

From my perspective, from what I've seen, some of these new people are embarrassing themselves. Engage in footy chat by all means, but what's the point of trolling decent people who just love the beautiful game?

It's a shame.

re: Confused

Hello Whoosh.

Yes its an appalling shame that these trouble causers get so much leeway on here. They might get a lot of comments and replies but does it do this board a favour at all ?

No it doesnt, and shame on them all

Well said whooosh...the sooner that BW finds somewhere else to post the better I say.

Agree whooshy..

Yes the boards busier but it'll be better if the god posters keep on posting and some of these new ones **** off as most of them just nit pick and try n get people biting.

totally agree with wooshy but as ive said on another thread the shame is that some good threads get hijacked by the child like ramblings of some posters ( this will probably end the same way )

Aye this has got to be thread of the year, posters moaning about posters moaning. Pot, kettle.
    Some posters think this is their board. During the World Cup footymad posted dozens and dozens of football threads, many had ZERO replies and many didn't even have many views. Just saying.

JJ you probably won't reply but why don't you give winding your neck a go? Hey it might work.

No one thinks this is there board and d'ya no what I'm bored of reading your posts now and can't be arsed as you've got a hang up with everything..

Oh n personally I think tricky is a sound poster as are you when your not on one n ranting about this and that.. Clique this etc..

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    JJ you probably won't reply but why don't you give winding your neck a go? Hey it might work.

No one thinks this is there board and d'ya no what I'm bored of reading your posts now and can't be arsed as you've got a hang up with everything..
    You're fed up reading my posts.

"JJ you probably won't reply "

Away and tell yer mate Tricksy to wind his neck in.

Had to mention me yet again i see Jilted John. Just can't leave it can you! You really do come across as the ether you really are !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast