+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble after PNE v Sheff Utd match.

Trouble after PNE v Sheff Utd match.

After the match today i was walking back to my Hummer in a rush to beat the traffic and get off to Beacon Fell for my bi-monthly solo survivalist camping expedition where i camp out overnight and live off rainwater and squirrels which i catch with squirrel snares which i invented myself when i saw a group of 9 Sheff Utd fans up against a wall being terrorized by a few young local lasses who were going through their pockets and nicking their money and occasionally kicking and punching them.

I wandered over and asked what was going on and one of the girls said that they were 'taxing the yorkies' so they could go and buy some One Direction T-shirts. Needless to say i told them they must stop it immediately and return the Sheff Utd fans money to them. They looked me in the eye and straight away realised that i was the sort of guy who did loads of secret special forces missions for the MI5 and even sub-contracted myself out to the CIA as well so they said sorry, returned the Sheff Utd fan

re: Trouble after PNE v Sheff Utd match.

Selfie in Thorskins bivouac.

Great job Thor.
    This good deed needs the exposure it deserves.

re: Trouble after PNE v Sheff Utd match.

You're da Ma Thor!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)