+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Given the opportunity, do you think you could work with SE

Given the opportunity, do you think you could work with SE

and if so in what capacity

re: Given the opportunity, do you think you could work with SE

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    and if so in what capacity
    I could be his pukka pie taster.(balti pies included of course)

On a serious note the guys passionate about his football makes mistakes like everyone but I would rather work with him than the guy in the suit that used to stand with his arms folded.He`s also a winner...so far so good.

Radio Sheffield Liaison Officer

64, Why do you bring shame on the of Frank Casper with your pointless answer?

After being away from the board for 3 days I come back and what do I read? Bitterness, feuding, too much nonsense from ignorant people who speak of Islam despite knowing nothing about the subject PLUS general fatuousness from the majority.

Have you forgotten Frank that it was YOU who scored in the 95th minute at Hillsborough to give us a 1-0 win against First Division SW when we were a humble team from Division 2 and very much the poor relations? We put them out of the cup on their own turf thanks do you.

Now please do be sensible and answer my question in a serious manner.

No offence intended. Unless of course you claim I'm Kempo and thus not a person, an individual in my own right.

I'd help him with his book.

"How to make friends and influence people"

My apologies Frank. My typing speed lags pitifully behind my thought processes.

Intelligent and quick witted as you undoubtedly are Jolly, I think you are on to a loser here.

SE is like a fully wound up spring. He would bludgeon you with words delivered at high speed and if you had the temerity to question anything that SE says, he would release the spring and you would feel the full force of it.

Before every game we've played during his tenure SE has crept and crawled to the opposition, saying what a wonderful club they are and how much he deeply respects their history, chairman, current manager and their
    playing staff.

If however, things don't go right for him during the game, he damns them all to high heaven. In other words the mask slips and we see the REAL Stevie Evans.

Sorry Zilzal the answer is no.I could not be a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    Intelligent and quick witted as you undoubtedly are Jolly, I think you are on to a loser here.

SE is like a fully wound up spring. He would bludgeon you with words delivered at high speed and if you had the temerity to question anything that SE says, he would release the spring and you would feel the full force of it.

Before every game we've played during his tenure SE has crept and crawled to the opposition, saying what a wonderful club they are and how much he deeply respects their history, chairman, current manager and their
    playing staff.

If however, things don't go right for him during the game, he damns them all to high heaven. In other words the mask slips and we see the REAL Stevie Evans.
    and what's wrong with that? Some of those out there deserve real feedback and for once we've got a Manager who now (thankfully more calmly)..let's them have it when they've over stepped the mark...

Wouldn't pay for all people to roll ov

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast