+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

We have Gregory and Baily back from injury and ready to get first team action only to be replaced by Matinez who is rumoured to be out for a month,Wooly and Dunne also having treatment for knocks

re: Injuries

How do we get so many injuries, or is this the norm for every club,just seems that as soon as we get one back another one goes down.

Bailey injured again---enough said

rushed back too soon,so stupid.
    we had enough midfielders without doing that.

with the lions having a nice break we should see some players coming back after there injuries,look forward to Lee Martin coming back as I think he has been good this season

I think players are softer then they used to be, I remember the promotion team of 87-88 I think we only used around 14-15 players. In that season and that was at a time when the game was far more rough then it is today.

LR has a valid point. Years ago in the late 50s early 60s the team never seemed to change and players never seemed to be injured to the extent of not playing the next game.It would be interesting to know what the squad sizes were in those days,taking into consideration that there were no substitutes.
    Players were probably nowhere near as fit as they are today but with the fitness regimes now in place they seem more fragile than the old timers.

Bailey injured again,is he made of glass or is the training all wrong

Looks like Williams jarred his knee in training on Tuesday according to News At Den. Doubt we'll find out if he is fit enough until we see the lads run out onto the pitch on Saturday to warm-up. McDonald was already a doubt with a 'tweaked' groin but here's hoping he can train one last time before Charlton on Saturday.

I would love to know what their definitions of 'jarred' and 'tweaked' actually mean? - view external link

Didn't Ollie say last game that some players were injured only to see them on the pitch,think he thinks he is playing mind games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)