+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Back to Nature

Getting Back to Nature

Thinking about buying some beef stock. There's a local farm that will sell an new animal. Piedmontese. The farm raises the animal and then kills and butcher's it.

I can then store the different cuts and offal - the whole animal - in chest freezer or two and eat throughout the year.

I want to take it one step further though, and actually slaughter the animal myself. I figure it's only fair, that if I'm going to eat the beast, I should kill it and share in the cycle of life, hands-on.

Anyone else ever done this?

re: Getting Back to Nature

You could choke it to death with your massive bell end Slimey.. .. It's the most humane way..

Yes but on a smaller scale. I once wrung a turkey's neck plucked and prepared it for consumption. It made the eating of it very more pleasurable.

I would think so, Tricky!

So, you didn't choke it with your massive bell end like Adolf suggests, then?

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Yes but on a smaller scale. I once wrung a turkey's neck plucked and prepared it for consumption. It made the eating of it very more pleasurable.
    Well I'll be gobbled..

No i held the base of the neck with one hand and with the other hand twisted the head backwards. The turkey feels no pain as it is an instant brain death. The body may still move slightly though for a while.

No i held the base of the neck with one hand and with the other hand twisted the head backwards. The turkey feels no pain as it is an instant brain death. The body may still move slightly though for a while.
    Did it tell you it felt no pain?

Sounds straightforward. Do you now feel the need to do it again?

I'm going to find it a little difficult to do that with a Piedmontese though, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Did it tell you it felt no pain?[/quote] Turkeys don't talk.

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    Sounds straightforward. Do you now feel the need to do it again?

I'm going to find it a little difficult to do that with a Piedmontese though, eh?[/quote] No i feel satisfied i had the experience though and it was done under instruction from a farmer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast