+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's happening ?

What's happening ?

I am on my iPad and can get on here with no problem, tried on my lap top for 15 minutes and I would click on a thread and get a message about the ads plus saying not to have ******* on, There is no return to footymad on that page so I went back (top left arrow) and again went to click on a thread again getting their stupid message and again it sends you in circles, if footymad are trying to alienate people and lose posters they are going the right way about it !

re: What's happening ?

Same here Alto ,no problem with the iPad getting on.. Read the thread on cartel mad about it .they are leaving in droves..

Sorry Alto here's the link - view external link

This has been raised on the Derby site too. Seems they are trying to force people to sign up to the ad free version

It is WRONG! !

Need WFF to set up again soon it this place goes Tits up

Last one out turn off the ads

I put three threads on CM about how to set up a new free forum and they have deleted them all. 2WATS

This forum was set up very easily about 5 years ago and it was free from what I recall.

Pop on and say hello to that twohat Oldtimeram lol

This is the forum that CM honchos were getting twitchy about for some inexplicable reason. I was only trying to give them some friendly advice.

Just in case this place goes completely pear shaped. - view external link

I have just sent this, bu I know it will not do any good

Simon

I frequent most of the Boards on Footy Mad and believe me you are making a very big mistake taking the stance that you are. Unless it is actually your plan, this site will be dead within weeks unless you have a radical rethink.

I have had messages, emails and texts from dozens of users that are now defecting to other more user friendly football forums.

I appreciate that you need to run the site commercially and at a profit but what you are proposing is not the right answer. Let people have the choice to pay or not, but do not blackmail them into something they clearly do not want to do.

Carry on as you are and it will be RIP to Footy Mad.

West Ham seem to be setting up an alternative site. I see the annoying KLM ad has gone from the bottom of the screen, maybe they are listening.

The internet is meant to be free, we will not be blackmailed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast