+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wigan

Wigan

Silly old cont Dave whelan coming in for plenty of stick now for calling the chinks and yids.. ... Don't think he's done much wrong only tell the truth..

re: Wigan

I am totally in agreement with you Alf, he's only spoke his mind which IMO is how it is.

Same thing has been raised on the Derby board - view external link

The FA are going to conduct an inquiry into Whelan and say its dealing with it as a matter of priority FFS ! fuelled on by Simon Johnson. also Labour MP Ivan Lewis has also called for the Football Association to take the "toughest possible action" against the Latics chairman.

For using the term "chink" in his newspaper interview. The Guardian also claims the 77-year-old businessman said: "Jewish people chase money more than everybody else." WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM QUOTES ?

Simon Johnson the idiot below:

He's a former FA executive, and has said "Even though Whelan did not intend to be offensive, the problem was that he was, and that sort of imagery that he used is really one of the most old fashioned tropes that have been used by generally racist and anti sematic people to create all sorts of hatred and anti sematism against jewish people across the years"

PC bloody madness, its well out of control, why do folk jump on some

All a bunch of twohats.

I used to know a Pakistani woman who was always saying "bloody stupid Pakis". She used to smile at me and say "I can say that, but you can't"

She was right of course. Mind you, I said it anyway!

MADNESS! !!

I am not a racist, but people make me out to be one

I 100% agree with al of the above, red tape and PC gone bl00dy mad

Isn't malky mac being offered the manager job at Wigan

The 'R' word is so over used these days that it has lost all of its actual meaning.

I had an home made chinky for tea tonight, Beef and Green Pepper in Blackbean sauce.

Whelan coming out with a strong statement in that if he is found guilty of racism he will cease to be involved in Football.

About time someone stood up for themselves against senseless claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Whelan coming out with a strong statement in that if he is found guilty of racism he will cease to be involved in Football.

About time someone stood up for themselves against senseless claims.
    The thing is though; if he does resign that Tan character will have won with his threats and media bullying. He should p1ss of back to Thailand or where ever it is he comes from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast