+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron total failure

Cameron total failure

Seeing as May has now come clean and admits that Cameron doesn't have a hope in hell of cutting immigration. Now running at 230 000 and no where near the 10's of thousands, that Cameron was promising as a priority. I decided to see what else he had failed/whelched with.

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order. - view external link

re: Cameron total failure

DC and his government have achieved so much since the country went bankrupt 4 years ago, immigration is to far gone and can never be turned around doesn't matter who governs the country, I have a great idea let's tell incomers to pay a tenner to enter that should stop I'm coming, labours open door policy fkd us, we have to be realistic DC could never stop immigration not now, our only hope is if the government stop benefits completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Seeing as May has now come clean and admits that Cameron doesn't have a hope in hell of cutting immigration. Now running at 230 000 and no where near the 10's of thousands, that Cameron was promising as a priority. I decided to see what else he had failed/whelched with.

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order.

I can only list 1 failure about Nigel 'Your Prophet" Farage.

Nigel Farage!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order.

I can only list 1 failure about Nigel 'Your Prophet" Farage.

Nigel Farage!

[/quote]

Is that it?
    Is that your comeback?
    Pathetic.

PS, your great saviour is finally waking up to the threat. He realises he's been talking bollox for the last 5 years and now realises that the "sane" one's of us have had enough.
    Of course he will fail, unless he

Great vote Farage and make Milliband PM.

And let him escalate the national debt to epic proportions.

In 5 years time, the UK will be begging the EU to take them back in and give her money.

TTR's solution can illustrated as this:

He's a man with an injured leg, but instead of getting the leg fixed, pokes his eye with a nail, in the hope that the greater pain there will make him forget about the injured leg!

PS: Ok I'm off to enjoy my Friday night before flying back, maybe I'll bump into Boris Johnson, who's visiting Singapore. If I bump into him, I'll be certain to tell him your 'fix' for the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

In 5 years time, the UK will be begging the EU to take them back in and give her money.

He's a man with an injured leg, but instead of getting the leg fixed, pokes his eye with a nail, in the hope that the greater pain there will make him forget about the injured leg!

PS: Ok I'm off to enjoy my Friday night before flying back, maybe I'll bump into Boris Johnson, who's visiting Singapore. If I bump into him, I'll be certain to tell him your 'fix' for the UK.
    But the national debt has risen under Cameron, despite his savage austerity cuts?
    Immigration has risen under Cameron, despite his promise to slash it to tens of thousands?

You'd be happy to put up with a dodgy hip, rather than getting it sorted.

But the national debt has risen under Cameron, despite his savage austerity cuts?
    Immigration has risen under Cameron, despite his promise to slash it to tens of thousands?

You'd be happy to put up with a dodgy hip, rather than getting it sorted.[/quote]

Every goverment th

61 how many times do I have to say, that most UKIP supporters are not interested in Farage in office?

They are using him, to get their opinion across, as to how the main parties are not listening and have shafted us for years.
    They have to change.
    Did anyone watch question time last night?

You still have planks like Chakazulu, who despite talking about controls, still supports the Labour open floodgate policy(I won't call it an open door, cos it aint wide enough).
    The Tory still talking out his backside, about how good Cameron is/will be, promise/promise/promise.
    It's bollox.
    Cameron has publicly set his stall out today. Straight away the Euro big wigs are all over it. He'll get no where, whilst he's under Merkels jackboot.

Get us out the EU, shut the flow down and lets re evaluate. Call their bluff. The UK is more valuable than any eastern bloc country.

61 how many times do I have to say, that most UKIP supporters are not interested in Farage in office?
    You know how dumb that is? Seriously, do you?

If UKIP is contesting in say just 30 seats, and may probably expect to win 5, I've got no problems. I got no problems if they win all 30 even.

But when UKIP is gonna stand in all or hundreds of seats, what do you think is gonna happen?
    You know they aren't going to win many, I've already given you my take - 13 seats thereabouts.

But you know what they are gonna do? They are going to take so many voters away from the Tories and that can only mean 1 thing or 2 things:

1) Labour elected with a majority

2) Labour becomes the largest party just short of majority and a marriage with the Lib-Dems (a pro Europe party). Labour is also quite pro-Europe anyway.

You end up with Milliband and you then can switch off the lights on the UK.

Heck I also know the Tories aren't great sha

Romans follow your analogy and we are so scared, do nothing and nothing changes.
    It is already instigating changes for the better.
    Cameron came up with a set of ideals yesterday, that would be more than acceptable to most UKIP voters.
    Now the question is, has he got the balls to see it through?

No more lies, no more stalling. Ask THE EU ONCE. If they won't bend, then out we come.

The thing you seem to be forgetting here, is the taxpayers in this country are supporting half of europe either externally or internally.
    Forget Labour, they won't get in. Support for them is waining. They even hate their own leader. Of the dozens of Labour voters I know, they won't be voting for Millipede.
    Scotland will be Labours graveyard and the SNP WILL have more MP'S than the Dims. They will swing it whichever way. (go on anyone, admit it. You forgot about the SNP)
    So for the rest of us. The Conservatives are the only real viable party, but only if they get their act together.
    So grow a pair Cameron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast