+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where has everyone gone?

Where has everyone gone?

This used to be such a good forum. Now, it's almost dead. Can we bring it back to life?
    ?

re: Where has everyone gone?

Quote Originally Posted by laticRMI
    This used to be such a good forum. Now, it's almost dead. Can we bring it back to life?
    ?
    Yep I'm of the same opinion, I keep refreshing the page but nothing, nobody, come on everyone as he says it was fun to have all the comments.
    Hope it's not like this on Saturday lets have the forum back as it was.

nobody has geet owt say or avt banter wi anymoor. wer doomed

I think we're all a bit deflated with recent results and hungover from last month's media hysteria.

A win on Saturday and normal service will be resumed.

Technically all mistletoe species are hemiparasites and I'm I'm still here, hanging on like a piece of miseltoe. Being blown around in the wind but waiting and hoping for the inevitable. I never was homesick, and I like to play up front with someone. Hate being on my own and hate always having to cover someone else. Just pay me and I'll turn up. Come back Jordi ALL is forgiven!

I predict a 3 - 1 on Saturday.

I've noticed that Grumpster usually goes into hibernation and gives up truffling around this time of year. Nothing new there then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaventaclue
    Technically all mistletoe species are hemiparasites and I'm I'm still here, hanging on like a piece of miseltoe. Being blown around in the wind but waiting and hoping for the inevitable. I never was homesick, and I like to play up front with someone. Hate being on my own and hate always having to cover someone else. Just pay me and I'll turn up. Come back Jordi ALL is forgiven!

I predict a 3 - 1 on Saturday.

I've noticed that Grumpster usually goes into hibernation and gives up truffling around this time of year.
    Who moi? nay lad

Quote Originally Posted by grumpster
    Posts like this are one of the biggest reasons the majority left.

Idiots like you spoiled it for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by AndyHavoc
    Posts like this are one of the biggest reasons the majority left.

Idiots like you spoiled it for the rest of us[/quote]

Gosh AndyH that was a cheerful friendly retort! Had a bad week?

It's the fun, banter, camaraderie, views and opinions I come on here for. I like a laugh and a smile.

Hope 2015 is a great and fun filled year for you. Cheer-up!!

Ba Humbug AndyH...try and get into the spirit of Christmas , we all need cheering up let's hope it starts today at the DW with a nice present from the boys, 3 points please Santa.

It'll be worse after you get hammered today.

Up the Millers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)