+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Done _ I suppose

Well Done _ I suppose

It hurts but well done today turning Norwich over - perhaps Howson and Johnson did their old boss a favour or was it the Beckford coming on to stir things up? Noted as well that Reid created the second goal (good Bradford training).

re: Well Done _ I suppose

Yes,well done to Prestons,hope you get Sunderland at home in the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    More likely to be Tottenham Mind you Spurs would be foolish to send any first team players to Burnley on a Monday night they may never be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    It hurts but well done today turning Norwich over - perhaps Howson and Johnson did their old boss a favour or was it the Beckford coming on to stir things up? Noted as well that Reid created the second goal (good Bradford training).
    That must have hurt CB to congratulate us but I will take it

I would love to get the Trotters in the next round to be honest. Good bunch of lads on their footymad forum and it's years since visiting the Reebok which was when Moyes was manager.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Even naughtier Alfi I don't know why but I think Leeds may sneak a result there. Silly thought I know but something tells me they are going to do Sunderland.

Well Alfi Sunderland it is then

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Well Alfi Sunderland it is then
    Easy for you then.

Well I take it all back - what a difference a weeks makes - the rot has really set in this week, two appalling second halves. Walsall for goodness sake did the thoughts of Wembley scare you that much?

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    Well I take it all back - what a difference a weeks makes - the rot has really set in this week, two appalling second halves. Walsall for goodness sake did the thoughts of Wembley scare you that much?
    What can I say CB very good first half bar the first 10 mins but problem was as my son pointed out, if we dont put the ball in the back of the net while we have them under pressure creating good chances it will come to bite us up the rear. Poor 2nd half though as when we got the ball we didnt know what the hell to do with it.

Not sure how we played against Sheff Utd but CB be warned you started to take the rip out of us when we lost 4 straight games and then went on an 11 game unbeaten run... keep it coming CB and we will start again soon

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    What can I say CB very good first half bar the first 10 mins but problem was as my son pointed out, if we dont put the ball in the back of the net while we have them under pressure creating good chances it will come to bite us up the rear. Poor 2nd half though as when we got the ball we didnt know what the hell to do with it.
    Not sure how we played against Sheff Utd but CB be warned you started to take the rip out of us when we lost 4 straight games and then went on an 11 game unbeaten run... keep it coming CB and we will start again soon [/quote]

TBF.. CB can't take the p(ss out of anybody,as he follows the joke team of British football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)