+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon

Neil Lennon

Yet another fine victory for Neil Lennon and Bolton yesterday this time over Wigan in The FA Cup.

'The Ginger Guardiola' is certainly continuing to work his magic down south just as he did at Celtic where he was a winner as a player and as a manager.

Up 9 nine places in the tough English Championship since Neil took over a club that were rooted tae the bottom and looked doomed to relegation.

He has got the crowds flocking back with the results and some flamboyant football... the Bolton fans should enjoy Neil whilst they have him as he is destined for bigger and better things in fitba management.

re: Neil Lennon

The 'Theatre of Dreams' hot seat awaits for the wee man.

Tae be fair the horrible wee shyte has done well doon there.

He's done a great job and hasn't had anybody trying to kill him lately which is always a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    He's done a great job and hasn't had anybody trying to kill him lately which is always a bonus
    Who tried to kill him?

AJ pretending to be stupid again

I only asked a simple question. I've never heard of anybody trying to kill him before.

Of course you haven't

I haven't. So who tried to kill him?

I like Neil Lennon.

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    I like Neil Lennon.
    Have you heard of anybody trying to kill him before?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)