+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn v Wolves Matchday Thread.

Blackburn v Wolves Matchday Thread.

Team news in link below:- - view external link

re: Blackburn v Wolves Matchday Thread.

Just a reminder, this game is tomorrow with a 2pm kick off for those that don't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Just a reminder, this game is tomorrow with a 2pm kick off for those that don't already know.
    Thanks for that Gav, I had completely forgotten with my daughter over from Australia being number one priority. Big family gathering today would have terminally got in the way of trying to follow the match. Tomorrow she is back up to Worcester with her Mum, so I can give the whole match my undivided attention!

'Kin Ell I woke up read the OP and thought I'd missed Saturday and me lift up there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

'Kin Ell I woke up read the OP and thought I'd missed Saturday and me lift up there!! [/quote]

I take it as with your son's post on Molineux Mix that you can't get the train tomorrow?

'Kin Ell I woke up read the OP and thought I'd missed Saturday and me lift up there!! [/quote]

I take it as with your son's post on Molineux Mix that you can't get the train tomorrow?[/quote]

No with it being Sunday the times and fares being asked were ridiculous, fortunately one of the lads who often travels with us said he'd drive up, (I'll have to take my turn next) looking forward to it just hope we can get Kmac firing again and find some kind of potency up front.

Hey Gav you know what I thought of the Iorfa song but this is a different kettle of fish!
    We need someone to kick this one off at Ewood tomorrow link below. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Hey Gav you know what I thought of the Iorfa song but this is a different kettle of fish!
    We need someone to kick this one off at Ewood tomorrow link below.
    The Iorfa chant will no doubt be used again tomorrow.

Fair play to the big lad, but had to laugh at the chap trying to sing a couple of times before he had finished.

0-1 at half time.

Need a good second half.

From the BBC site:-

TEAM NEWS

Blackburn midfielder Corry Evans is available after serving a two-match ban, while Alex Baptiste can play after he was ineligible for the FA Cup.
    Marcus Olsson (leg injury), Grant Hanley and Josh King (both illness) are all expected to return.

Wolves have strikers Nouha Dicko and Rajiv Van La Parra fully fit again for Sunday's trip to Ewood Park. Kevin McDonald returns from suspension and defender Kortney Hause can play after being cup-tied against Fulham. But Wolves are without Dicko's international team-mate and seven-goal top scorer Bakary Sako, as the forward has linked up with Mali for the Africa Cup of Nations.

Head-to-head

Wolves won the earlier meeting this season 3-1 at Molineux in August.
    Wolves have won two of the last three meetings, drawing one. Blackburn's last win was 2-0 at Molineux in the Premier League in March 2012.
    Wolves have won the last two meetings at Ewood Park. Blackburn's last win at home was 3-0 in the Premier League in D

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)