+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bradden

Bradden

I was driving home last night listening to TalkSport and heard on the sports bulletin that Bradden Inman was interesting Birmingham FC.

Has anyone else heard any rumblings, I know Birmingham may be losing their winger in the window so it could be true?

re: Bradden

Saw something on Football League twitter last week that Rowlett had signed Inman.
    Dismissed it as a rumour considering he was on the injured list.
    Maybe more to it?

Would be glad to see him off the wage bill to be honest

Did us some good when on loan but after 1.5 seasons of poor contributions good luck elsewhere Brad and I hope we get a fee

I cannot see that Inman is good enough for Championship Brum (Donaldson City), when he cannot even get into our team on merit.

an Inman on top form is easy good enough for brumm - Inman has more illness than sick note used to have

get our money back with a sell on

and buy a good non league player or league two striker

dunk @ cambridge

brown @ barnet

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    I cannot see that Inman is good enough for Championship Brum (Donaldson City), when he cannot even get into our team on merit.
    Really Mick? A fully fit Inman would get in any team in our division for sure.

He's definitely good enough for the Championship !

Yes, really Supercrewe. As Alexknowall says in his post, we have not been blessed with the kind of form that this player offered during his loan spell for a long time now. He has been poor when selected. Seems a long way down the pecking order for selection right now, even when fit. I would love to be proved wrong, but I reckon he might just be on his way out in the summer (and not in an upwards direction.

By the way, Supercrewe, pleased to see that you are back on board.