+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crewe v vale

Crewe v vale

Well what a result! Brilliant resilience shown although not the greatest performance - vale started and finished string without scoring similar to Alex last week!
    anyway mom Garrett defo future number 1 for England - others to note Ness and Tate and uche a handful
    well done COYR

re: Crewe v vale

Well done lads.
    Thanks for the 6 points Vale.
    Can we play you every week?

Valuable 3 points but I think SD shut up shop to early with 20 min to go, inviting Vale onslaught only to prove at last we have a good goalkeeper, and some Luck.

vale really are gash, bottom 4side on that display!

we look solid, didnt really need to do much yesterday to win that game.

fantastic support !

Quote Originally Posted by Crewey

fantastic support !
    OK I'll bite. Yes we were gash in that game (and could have got a draw). However we haven't been all season, hence why we would have been 5th if we had of won.
    Also noticeable change from the crewe way. And half a side of loanees.

Fair point VFIP, it worries me just how much we're relying on loanees at the moment, but it's showing signs of working. As for the 'Crewe Way' comment, take a look at the rest of the team yesterday:

Garratt - Academy
    Baillie - Academy
    Davis - Academy
    Ray - Academy
    Jones - Academy
    Turton - Academy

Crewe way still very much in operation.

Good 3 points yesterday. It's a very strange league as we're 5 points off the bottom and 8 points off the playoffs. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealex
    Fair point VFIP, it worries me just how much we're relying on loanees at the moment, but it's showing signs of working. As for the 'Crewe Way' comment, take a look at the rest of the team yesterday:

Garratt - Academy
    Baillie - Academy
    Davis - Academy
    Ray - Academy
    Jones - Academy
    Turton - Academy

Good 3 points yesterday. It's a very strange league as we're 5 points off the bottom and 8 points off the playoffs. Crazy.
    Agree the "Crewe Way" still definitely in operation plus add Cooper and Nolan where were unused subs.

Agree about the loanees helping us at the moment and think all of them fit into the team well - but so many lower leagues rely on loanees as we did last year too!

But I think Steve is building a great squad - loaness are evidently beneficial - the younger players (Cooper, Baillee, Garrett) have all been given the opportunity to come into the first team plus Steve has hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by Drapercrewe

Garratt - Academy
    Baillie - Academy
    Davis - Academy
    Ray - Academy
    Jones - Academy
    Turton - Academy

Agree the "Crewe Way" still definitely in operation plus add Cooper and Nolan where were unused subs.

Agree about the loanees helping us at the moment and think all of them fit into the team well - but so many lower leagues rely on loanees as we did last year too!

But I think Steve is building a great squad - loaness are evidently beneficial - the younger players (Cooper, Baillee, Garrett) have all been given the opportunity t

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick

Garratt - Academy
    Baillie - Academy
    Davis - Academy
    Ray - Academy
    Jones - Academy
    Turton - Academy

But I think Steve is building a great squad - loaness are evidently beneficial - the younger players (Cooper, Baillee,

Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace

fantastic support !
    OK I'll bite. Yes we were gash in that game (and could have got a draw). However we haven't been all season, hence why we would have been 5th if we had of won.
    Also noticeable change from the crewe way. And half a side of loanees.[/quote]

The loanees come here because they know that they will be drastically improved, get noticed and move on, the rest of the squad are all basically a bunch of kids. Ballie, Garret, Ray, and Jones, his third ever league game, THIRD. It's aslo good to see hoofball is alive and well, not thriving but still alive at fail park.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast