+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: lambo

lambo

not looking good for mr lambert at villa in the drop zone and lambo out banners at the hull match last night how long will he last one wonders .

re: lambo

Looked on MOTD that he was ready to top himself and saw his ex mate Roy Keane in a crowd shot other day he would not be out of place in ""One flew over the Cuckoo's nest""
    Looks a real nutcase with that beard and staring eyes.

he was wonderful for us and gave me some of my best memories as a city fan but i just can't feel sorry for him... i can't beleive how badly it has gone for him its' been worse than we could have hoped for

Do you reckon he wishes that he never left City, been hated up there for most of his stay, that said it would be hard to please the once great Villa supporters, how times change, remember the last match Lambert was in charge, and they took the p**s throughout the match with PL 'S claret n blue army.

Kinda gives me a warm glow.

He can come back and be Alex Neils assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcfan85
    He can come back and be Alex Neils assistant.
    Just read your post on Villa "mad hope they stay" up, give me one good reason you would think that, as far as I'm concerned relegation would be just perfect and just reward for taking Lambert,
    3 years of crap football, big club down the drain, just a shame he didn't see the job through.

I don't hate Villa it was his choice to leave us he did the same to Colchester and we gladly took him so we are just as bad as them so it is only Lambert i hate.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)