+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alfie

Alfie

can you get a message to the VE man, FBL, I have just seen the vitriolic garbage about me.

I am politely asking that it stops immediately and I request the removal or edit of the posts in question

I do not warrant it and will take these postings to task

I give it until tomorrow

I do not want to be a part of these stupid games and will do what it takes

re: Alfie

then don't read it then if you don't like it.

at least it's not the racist bilge you're always pumping out on here.

you might mod this board, but you can't police the internet, you buffoon.

get a feckin clue.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    can you get a message to the VE man, FBL, I have just seen the vitriolic garbage about me.

I am politely asking that it stops immediately and I request the removal or edit of the posts in question

I give it until tomorrow

Whats this all about gaz?

I think Cow's worried. This caused me to have one of my rare looks over there. They seem to be having a good time in their own clique and I've generally left them well alone, though I've posted there trying to persuade the three (we all know who they are) to keep to that side of the fence and I'll keep to mine. Unfortunately Cow and JoJo pay us the odd visit, and this time Cow's gone straight onto the hook that you were dangling for Alf or somebody then ran back to Virus England to shout about it.

There's a set of rules up over there. Have a look and see if you have a case.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959

I give it until tomorrow

Here was me thinking it was a thread wishing me a happy birthday today ..

I have put a message on Gaz,but he has obviously read your comments anyway.. Don't understand why people on VE continue to slag footymad off,.very strange indeed. Anyway it's up to you if you want to follow it up, leave that up to you mate.

Something reminds me - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

I give it until tomorrow

I have put a message on Gaz,but he has obviously read your comments anyway.. Don't understand why people on VE continue to slag footymad off,.very strange indeed. Anyway it's up to you if you want to follow it up, leave that up to you mate. [/quote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFI

Just checked the VE Forum Rules Griff and looks like I do have a case - thanks

I see JJ is of mixed opinions as he still doesn't understand why I banned him.
    I am not going over it all again but I did put a FAO JJ post on EM saying I was wrong to ban him and the reasons I was wrong, it will still be there for him to read again if he chooses. No malice from me with JJ and I do understand that he prefers not to like me

Laz- I put the post up about "Alqaeda and Taliban in Swindon" post up to try and tease alto out of retirement

FLB decided to take it on face value and dive in head first on here and ***** England
    He ended up with egg on his face and became abusive towards me calling me racist along with other things

I am not prepared to accept it anymore and will take action if the posts are not removed or at least edited

It was a joke and all could see that. FBL only had to see the funny side but he chose to get strung up about it which I think is probably because he is to rapped up

Edit = irrelevant post to the original topic

I wonder if you can desist with this stupidity so we can all enjoy the board

I will be checking VE later to see if my polite request has been met

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE

I give it until tomorrow

I have put a message on Gaz,but he has obviously read your comments anyway.. Don't understand why people on VE continue to slag footymad off,.very strange indeed. Anyway it's up to you if you want to follow it up, leave that up to you mate. [/quote]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFI [/quote]

Cheers Gards ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast