+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Current Squad

Current Squad

GKBen Garratt
    DFJon Guthrie
    DFJames Baillie
    DFPerry Ng
    DFHarry Davis
    DFGeorge Ray
    MFOliver Turton
    MFChris Atkinson
    MFBradden Inman
    MFRyan Colclough
    MFGeorge Cooper
    MFJames Jones
    FWFraser Murdoch
    FWMarcus Haber
    FWLauri Dalla Valle
    FWCallum Saunders

We are looking at bit thin on the ground now, hopefully the money has now been freed up to enable Davis to go out and sign some experience players

re: Current Squad

So in theory:

Team v vale

Garett
    Ray Davis ng
    Turton Jones Atkinson Inman coco
    ldv haber

I don't think Colclough will be in the squad come August 8th

Agreed he wont and i doubt turton and guthrie will be either. A strange thing i've noticed though on this board.
    It seems to be the further away from gresty rd you live (and this is not a dig at anyone)the more you toe the party line so to speak.
    I wonder why?
    Just a thought.

I live 25 minutes walk away from the ground. Not a case of toeing a party line. I have been watching the Alex for about 40 years. I know how the club operates now and it is clearly the right way because we still have league football to watch with, I believe, top quality facilities.

Coco in squad in August, I agree (if anyone's willing to pay compo for him) but Turton and Guthrie are under contract till end of next season. All we're waiting for there is to see if they sign extensions to end of the year after, for more money.

On squad size, they're unlikely to play a big part in first half of season at least, but we also have the first year pros of course as well as those listed.