+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roos bounces back….

Roos bounces back….

Much better tonight….as he approached the North stand prior to kick off he wore a look of apprehension probably wondering what reception he would receive but this was allayed as he received a warm reception from the fans and rightly so…..one under par game doesn't write off a season…though some on here would think he deserved to be dropped after the Franchise game….

More assured kicking …..spotting players to roll a ball out to….a more composed performance all round….

Excellent low dive very late on in the game to keep the result in our favour….class!

Well done Kelly…..more of the same please on Saturday…..

re: Roos bounces back….

Having a proper right back (Buxton) there made defending the near post so much easier for him... very confident display and good reflex save at the end to keep a clean sheet- definitely "Well done"

I must be Old fashioned, but surely all supporters should support their team, and all players selected. After all they are the ones that give so much Joy, win Lose or draw ."Stand by your team," and just encourage if possible , for the teams sake.! !

Well done Kanga hope the improvement continues....it has too

North Stand read my appeals on here and I commend them on their mature and excellent behaviour.

Once I am convinced of the longevity around this improvement, I will move on to a dress code.

My aim is to have the first club with middle class standards.

Well done to deano( went to Leeds Met) and his gang.

He didn't have much to do but yes a better performance , his test will be against Forest

Nice headline Brin

But try..Roos bounces back but Joey stole the show.

We had a right back on saturday......he was sat on the bench. We have to learn to have two players in each position and when one is injured the other plays end of, stop playing players out of position, it is madness and you have to have world class players and coaches to get away with it, we don't