+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Steve, we get the message, let it drop now please

Ok Steve, we get the message, let it drop now please

We are poor, really poor, really really really poor. We can't compete.

You've shoved it down our throats so much this season I'm gagging on it.

re: Ok Steve, we get the message, let it drop now please

Maybe thats his fallback excuse..he might have realised the mistakes..we can all see collins HAS been a good player, but its a big ask now at his age..holford no no never mind captain..ledesma average at best..but i do think buxton newell and mcguire are good signings and thorpe will be..that defence wants sorting urgently and what i saw of rawson last year, he'd be in for me..with wood..danny ward out wide and mcguire with derbyshire and no hoofing..

so milla you would drop jch?

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves

I know a song that.......etc...etc

Steve "pasquali" Evans

Never heard him make those statements so I have no idea what this thread is on about.

Millermaniac that's the problem a hell of a lot of our fans are still struggling to understand the reason we have signed who we have signed is because that's what is in our price bracket.

SE only identifies the players he wants, TS sanctions the signings and PD does the deal.

TS sets the budget he wants SE to work within and this is way less than most teams at this level as TS is trying to balance the books whilst most other teams in the Championship are gambling on the Premiership dream and spending big chasing it.

We simply cannot afford to do this at Rotherham unless we get a mega rich investor on board to work alongside TS because although TS is a wealthy man he can't sustain anywhere near the losses most teams in this division are willing to operate at.

Facts are we are a tiny fish in a massive pond and the best we can aim for whilst we are here is survival year on year.

I thought the quote about not being able to afford Joey Bartons petrol was a bit embarrassing to be honest.

Why was it embarrassing do you honestly think that Joey Barton has signed to play for Burnley on wages that fit within our wage structure or even just fractionally outside it?

You live by the sword, you die by the sword Steve. These are all your signings, from your list, all your top choices, in your own words.
    You are inept unless given the power to waste money time after time until you finally fluke a decent player.
    Please offer your resignation and go ruin another club. Time is up, and the sooner TS stops being your lap dog the better.
    The way he follows you around like a lost little puppy is embarrassing. Go away Evans, the tide is turning against you.

Edit*
    Take your useless brother and Paul the puppet muppet with you.

Are people so stupid to not understand that it's impossible to compete with teams spending wages that are multiples of ours..for example 4.8 million versus 60 million.

If Evans had a 20 million wages budget he would get us promoted.

It's just pathetic that fans don't understand the link between wages and quality of players that we can attract...It's not that difficult is it?

Give Evans the tools and he will do the job.

Look at the wages at all the Championship clubs which can be found in my post on the other site and maybe you will understand.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast