+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Just curious

So £10 million quid in one day.

On two players.

Wow. That is some serious spending.

Just wondered, been following the news feeds on and off during the day,and it seemed a little unusual. Maybe it's the modern thing these days, maybe things have moved on and this is how it's done, I don't know. But to me, this is 'effin' huge (and I'm not convinced we should be splashing cash like this but thats a separate point), it's still £10 million quid, in one day! And yet, if you look at the two photos, is there any one common denominator in both that may seem a little bit strange to anyone?

re: Just curious

It's the Mel Morris and Sam Rush revolution!!!!! ^_^

Mel mirroring of the colour of the top the player had on?

Is the similarity that JB is a whisky that "can start a party going any time" according to their ads, and we all know that BJs are sure to get parties going too?

Where is Paul Clement?

I noticed Clement was absent on both pics when I saw the stories emerge but read little in to that, he doesn't negotiate fees and salaries and would be taking training I'm sure!

Its usual that managers are not in pictures tho!

It happens occasionally but its not a thing that always happens!

The Candy Man has been to the optician between signings and looks like he left his jacket in the dispensary too.

Johnson has lost both arms and the shirt they have given him to wear must have been taken from the junior section of the shop.

The head coach was too busy putting the cones out.

And making the tea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)