+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves v MK Dons Matchday Thread

Wolves v MK Dons Matchday Thread

No match in the Championship is ever easy, but we really should be looking for all three points here. All I can do is to keep everything crossed for this one. COYW! - view external link

re: Wolves v MK Dons Matchday Thread

With Price looking like he'll be absent, wonder what lineup Kenny will trot out. I imagine putting Coady next to McDonald.

Only change I would prefer is ALF instead of Edwards, worked better in second half from reports.

A predictable record for Dons in last three games, win against a weak Charlton club, lose to second place Brighton and then draw manager-less, mid-table Fulham, 1-1. They have scored only three goals in the last four games so if we can strike early we may be able to lock them down on offence the rest of the way.

I see EEL is available for the game, would be nice to see if he gets a chance to strut his stuff so we can see how fit he is after recovering from his broken ankle.

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Williamson, Golbourne; McDonald, Price, Henry, Edwards, Graham; Afobe.

SUBS | Flatt, Doherty, Coady, Ojo, Byrne, Holt, Le Fondre.

Unchanged from the side that drew 2-2 with Ipswich last weekend. I'm not too unhappy with that!

Unchanged team from Ipswich

Ikeme; Iorfa, Batt, Williamson, Golbourne; McDonald, Price; Henry, Edwards, Graham, Afobe

Subs: Flatt, Doherty, Coady, Ojo, Byrne, Holt, Le Fondre

Surprised the Edwards is back in considering the difference ALF made in the last match.

Wolves U18's won 8-0 at Everton today!

Afobe with a chance in the box, but the keeper saves it. Would really like for him to get on a hot streak

Sounds like a positive performance. Andy Thompson says "only a matter of time until Wolves find the net"

Need to actually do it though. Remember the Boro match where we were pretty solid most of the match and couldn't find our second goal, and fell apart in the last 20 minutes

[quote="MichiganWolf"

Need to actually do it though. Remember the Boro match where we were pretty solid most of the match and couldn't find our second goal, and fell apart in the last 20 minutes[/quote]

I was at the Mol for that one Mich, a very disappointing ending. What really hurt was a questionable penalty kick given by the ref that practically handed the game to them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)