+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex v Dale

Alex v Dale

Has nobody got anything good to say about our fantastic win?,or are you in shock,or down the pub celebrating?.
    Really enjoyed the match today,as did everyone around me did,they really put a full shift in.
    Thought the new lad had loads of energy,running all over the place,putting pressure on the goalie all the time he was on,thought he should of got MOM just for his stamina.
    If SD is not careful he could end up manager of the month.
    Nice to drive home to Shrewsbury with a smile on my face,instead of the usual +_%&$3@.
    Well done lads,lets keep the ball rolling,and whoop Wallsall,even Millwall beat them today.

re: Alex v Dale

Yes enjoyed it today, we were no better than Rochdale but we had the rub of the green for a change. We defended really well in the second half , the Southampton boy was sharp and is was nice to hear the the much maligned haber getting some appreciation from the crowd. There is still a mountain to climb to escape the drop but at least we are now watching a team with some resolve and self belief.

re: Alex v Dale

I worry for Keith Hill's future.

Losing to "lowly" Crewe has resulted in the immediate sack for both the Colchester and the Oldham managers so far this season.

But the way to save your sorry ass, as Barnsley's Lee Johnson has a already proved, is to spin a yarn about the game your team has lost being the most one-sided one you ever saw.

Now Hill is doing just that, blaming the Dale for being charitable and taking pity on us.

Why will managers never accept that we might have won fair and square?

Whatever one may say about Steve, he doesn't blow smoke up his players' backsides in such a pathetic way.